Ukraine war thread

mikeman

9 minutes ago, WVU said:

deep inside Russia does not equal Donetsk

The airport attacks are deep inside, the important fact is that Ukraine is in effect wasting ammunition on civilian targets, ammo is in short supply. They could be firing it at russian soldiers near the front and they are not.

They are losing and are frustrated, they are lashing out in anger at any target because they are suffering enormous losses.

The russians are methodically grinding down the ukrainian military and their economy, they are also denuding   nato's military reserves. It's a brilliant plan.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

️It is reported that about 200 newest T-90M Proryv tanks have arrived in the NMD zone

The Russian army received new tanks T-90M "Breakthrough". Combat vehicles have already been delivered to the zone of the special military operation. They will strengthen the existing units of the RF Armed Forces.

A batch of the latest Russian tanks T-90M "Proryv" was assembled at Uralvagonzavod in Nizhny Tagil. Combat vehicles are equipped with an intelligent protection system against American Javelin anti-tank missile systems. When captured by the missile guidance system, the tank will automatically turn the turret towards the enemy.

According to the telegram channel “Tankists of the Southern Military District”, about 200 brand new T-90M “Proryv” tanks have arrived in the zone of the special military operation. But it is possible that deliveries of modern military equipment will continue in the near future.

IMG_20221206_141420_747.thumb.jpg.3fd1a62d303f0bbdedda5aa2a286c11d.jpg

The Supreme Court of Ukraine decided that the symbols of the SS division "Galicia" are not Nazi

This was announced by lawyer Vyacheslav Yakubenko, representing the interests of the Ukrainian Institute of National Memory.

"The Supreme Court has put an end to the lengthy judicial epic, initiated 5 years ago by representatives of the" Russian world ".

From the Ukrainian nationalists, the SS division "Galicia" was formed in 1943.

The soldiers of this division are involved in punitive operations and massacres of civilians.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Wake me up when Mother Russia actually has a plan 

I feel your pain I really do! You make me laugh with your posts, kind of amateurish of you. On the serious note you are just too old, no offense. Therefore I don't take you seriously, your brain got stuck in the 90s your reality hadn't changed ever since. Fine gentlemens like are often miserable. You know the wordings miserable people often use,right? Cheer up, nobody is perfect not even me.