Ukraine war thread

mikeman

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The bottom line is that if the USA really cared about this we could put a stop to this immediately by getting involved militarily.  We've had over a year of evidence to show that our leaders obviously don't so all of this sending money is for nothing and for show that screws are our own people over.  Enough is enough.  Get involved militarily, or back off.  Anything in between is just for show.  And fuck the midget GI Joe wannabe Zelensky demanding any more money.  Quit sending your people to die for a war you're going to lose.

We cant get involved militarily , we aren't strong enough, we have maybe 8K guys in romania, 15 K in poland and a few K in the balitcs - many are support elements. We cant fight russia with 20,000 men, these forces sound good and look good but they are just for show. We invaded Iraq with over 200K men the second time, a force of 20-30K men is a joke.

• Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

We cant get involved militarily , we aren't strong enough, we have maybe 8K guys in romania, 15 K in poland and a few K in the balitcs - many are support elements. We cant fight russia with 20,000 men, these forces sound good and look good but they are just for show. We invaded Iraq with over 200K men the second time, a force of 20-30K men is a joke.

So what?  That being what we have there now doesn't equal our entire military.  We have a million more that could be sent if this was something as serious as WW2 that we felt strongly about.

Our armed forces are 1.3- 1.4 million but our army is less that 500K, spread all over the world, toss in  maybe 150K marines - again spread all over, we cannot fight russia in ukraine and everyone knows it. The west is under the delusion that we/the war are degrading russia both militarily and economically, the reality is the reverse is happening.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/putin-arrest-warrant-ukraine-war-crimes-icc-international-criminal-court/

Sad thing is many of the war crimes committed by Putin and the Russian Nazis were rape and abduction of innocent children. 

These indictments are significant.  More evidence that Putin is the 21st century Hitler.  Probably worse in my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Our armed forces are 1.3- 1.4 million but our army is less that 500K, spread all over the world, toss in  maybe 150K marines - again spread all over, we cannot fight russia in ukraine and everyone knows it. The west is under the delusion that we/the war are degrading russia both militarily and economically, the reality is the reverse is happening.

I think you're utterly delusional if you believe that we couldn't win a war with Russia.  Would it be stupid to try?  Of course, as this isn't our war to worry about, but it's no dumber than sending 100 billion to a country who's armed forces is 600K people short of Russia and is certainly going to lose.  Russia has looked pretty pathetic at this so far though.  Over a year and barely anything.

IMG_20230317_125915_554.thumb.jpg.79cdf59a1c4433e123dd6fe8e6a6342e.jpg

Two days ago, several Czech mercenaries fighting for the Ukrainian regime ambushed one of their own, Matous Bulirz.

Matus Boulirz was attacked for daring to mention that Ukraine is a very corrupt country and said that most Western aid does not reach the front.

After that, he argued on Facebook with Czech MP Tomas Zdechovsky, as well as other Czech mercenaries, including Nazi Azov member Jan Drmla, who called @HonzaUA on Twitter.

The video suggests that the Czech mercenary who was beating has a beard and is fat (fat with male boobs).

There is one Czech mercenary of this build with the same beard and his name is Zdeněk Valent, aka Viking Zdeněk or Czech.

Matus Bulirz is also a bad guy, he is a white supremacist.

But even this did not help Matus Bulirzh, because if you talk about corruption in Ukraine, you will still be beaten. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

NOT deserving of it's own thread.

Moving and merging to the Uke War thread.

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I think you're utterly delusional if you believe that we couldn't win a war with Russia.  Would it be stupid to try?  Of course, as this isn't our war to worry about, but it's no dumber than sending 100 billion to a country who's armed forces is 600K people short of Russia and is certainly going to lose.  Russia has looked pretty pathetic at this so far though.  Over a year and barely anything.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/putin-arrest-warrant-ukraine-war-crimes-icc-international-criminal-court/

Nazis like Vitalyo and Merlin aren't happy about this.

Neo-Nazis like Gmcarroll33 and Double Standard Hoffa don't believe these indictments against child rapist are new worthy. The forum Neo-Nazi buries it like the many other posts of mine he deleted or buried.

If I ever meet the Neo-Nazi in person I'll throw the well deserving first punch.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Nazis like Vitalyo and Merlin aren't happy about this.

Neo-Nazis like Gmcarroll33 and Double Standard Hoffa don't believe these indictments against child rapist are new worthy. The forum Neo-Nazi buries it like the many other posts of mine he deleted or buried.

If I ever meet the Neo-Nazi in person I'll throw the well deserving first punch.

I'm a Nazi and you want to throw the first punch??

This is about Putin the 21st century Hitler. 

Eventhough the forum Nazi's and Neo-Nazis aren't happy about this news it's deserving of it's own thread.

This isn't about Ukraine.  This is about Putin the 21st century Hitler.

Just because Double Standard Hoffa is an ignorant America firster and nazi  Putin supporter doesn't mean the thread should be buried.

Lol I’m somehow a neo-nazi for saying we either need to get in the ring and fight if it’s truly Hitler 2.0 going on, or quit sending money to this money demanding midget GI JOE poseur who sends his people to die while he sits on the side.  OneFooter remains mad that Vitalyo exposed his UFC record as a loser.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Runner clearly wants WW3.

Full blown war in Europe, 30 countries involved, worldwide bloodletting, nuclear exchanges, military cemeteries, grieving families. 

All the stuff the rest of us don't want...

Donny Trump call Putin a genius.  Two ignorant fucks that Neo-Nazi Hoffa would vote for.

Ron Defascist in his support of Putin calls Putin's illegal terrorism on Ukraine a territory battle not in the interest of America.  Another ignorant Republicon Neo-Nazi Hoffa would vote for.

In other news Neo-Nazi Hoffa continues to bury Bigrunner and his posts.

Dumb Joey please confirm.  PatrickBateman 

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

we cant win a war with russia in russia, and ukraine is russia, we cant win a war with china either because that would also take place in china. We're not the military we once were.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

we cant win a war with russia in russia, and ukraine is russia, we cant win a war with china either because that would also take place in china. We're not the military we once were.

no regular guy will be joining the military now. thats why they will put trump back in for 4 years

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

no regular guy will be joining the military now. thats why they will put trump back in for 4 years

Putin and Russian Commissioner of child safety indicted for child rape, kidnapping and war crimes.

Trump says Putin's a genius. 

Millions of Americans including Neo-Nazi Hoffa proudly voted for Trump twice.:dancing