Ukraine war thread

mikeman

The United States doesn't even recognize the ICC as having jurisdiction.  Imagine being as dumb as BigDumber and getting a boner because Putin has a warrant from a court we don't even recognize.

LMAO.

The George W. Bush administration signed the American Service-Members' Protection Act, (informally referred to as The Hague Invasion Act), to signify the United States' opposition to any possible future jurisdiction of the court or its tribunals.[31][32] During the administration of Barack Obama, US opposition to the ICC evolved to "positive engagement", although no effort was made to ratify the Rome Statute.

• Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Putin and Russian Commissioner of child safety indicted for child rape, kidnapping and war crimes.

Trump says Putin's a genius. 

Millions of Americans including Neo-Nazi Hoffa proudly voted for Trump twice.:dancing

He was probably comparing him to Obama at that point in time.  Fair enough to consider him a genius vs that idiot. 

How is your nub today?  Are you going to be bitter for forever that Vitalyo exposed your UFC record as a loser?

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He was probably comparing him to Obama at that point in time.  Fair enough to consider him a genius vs that idiot. 

How is your nub today?  Are you going to be bitter for forever that Vitalyo exposed your UFC record as a loser?

i dont think hes going to make a profit in the march madness thread. and if he falls failry behind i bet he quits it

30 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i dont think hes going to make a profit in the march madness thread. and if he falls failry behind i bet he quits it

His Virginia pick looked good for a moment, but ultimately I knew what I was talking about with Furman taking down one of the least talented Virginia teams in years.  OneFooter thought they were underrated lol.  They only beat UNC this year when Bacot was hurt.  The one game Bacot was actually healthy we handled them easily.

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

that alabama 14-1 is terrible. their best player is a murderer and travels with armed guards

i think a few players are criminals. one openly mocking the police looking into him

BR's kind of guys he loves these guys and he will live or die with them

Without running #s I’m pretty sure you would get better just rolling the ML’s vs the future OneFooter took on Bama.  For an accountant he sure is bad at math, and corresponding decisions based on math.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Massed drone attack on ukrainian cities underway - remember when russia first got some of those iranian drones and we threatened them with "consequences"? :deemer

image.png.ce5015eaf0185c957253306a6c717d90.png

In the coming hours, Kiev expects an attack of geranium pots

Shahids launched from the Bryansk region and from the South. According to Ukrainian sources, they fly at very low altitudes, the exact number cannot be detected by radars.

Usually the RF Armed Forces launch "Gerani" before a missile attack in order to weaken the air defense.

Novomoskovsk, Dnepropetrovsk region. 

Strong arrivals in Konstantinovka, Kramatorsk and Novomoskovsk after the attack by martyrs.

All three cities are located in the rear and the group is supplied from them. It is likely that the strikes were carried out at the warehouses with weapons and fuels and lubricants accumulated for the counteroffensive.

The better video footage will not upload. Soon that video will be all over the telegram. 

9 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

that alabama 14-1 is terrible. their best player is a murderer and travels with armed guards

i think a few players are criminals. one openly mocking the police looking into him

BR's kind of guys he loves these guys and he will live or die with them

9 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Without running #s I’m pretty sure you would get better just rolling the ML’s vs the future OneFooter took on Bama.  For an accountant he sure is bad at math, and corresponding decisions based on math.

Keep preaching you ignorant Neo-Nazi idiots. 

Bama gm 1 -15000

Bama gm 2 -400

Bama a current 5 to 1 favorite. 

Neo-Nazis Gmcarroll33 gonna need a lot of help to beat 14 to 1 on his running ML parlay. 

His ignorance is well documented. 

"Neo-Nazi Donald Trump did nothing wrong". Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 

10 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The United States doesn't even recognize the ICC as having jurisdiction.  Imagine being as dumb as BigDumber and getting a boner because Putin has a warrant from a court we don't even recognize.

LMAO.

The George W. Bush administration signed the American Service-Members' Protection Act, (informally referred to as The Hague Invasion Act), to signify the United States' opposition to any possible future jurisdiction of the court or its tribunals.[31][32] During the administration of Barack Obama, US opposition to the ICC evolved to "positive engagement", although no effort was made to ratify the Rome Statute.

Dumb Monkey,  a Putin loving anti American Neo Nazi. Look at Dumb Monkey trying to spin the facts that Putin isn't a war criminal. 

Don't forget,  anti American. Putin loving Dumb Monkey was all over the forum promoting the pro Putin anti American propaganda that America was funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. :laugh

It speaks volumes that we see Americans such as Dumb Monkey,  Donald Trump,  Tucker Carlson,  Ron Defascist,  Tulsi Gabbard spinning the facts in order to support Nazi Putin. You won't find one democrat in America supporting Nazi Putin. 

At the end of the day, no matter how the American Neo-Nazis spin it, Putin's obituary will read: The Hitler of the early 21st century who committed 10"s of thousands of war crimes. The world has been watching.