redstripe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mike499 said:

Nothing really. I'm pulling for it for sure. May need you to vote twice Tuesday have a long day and voting isn't in the cards

Yeah, I haven’t seen much support out here except for signs at the smoke shops.  I’ve seen a few NO signs in my neighborhood…don’t have a great feeling about it.  East River folks will need to carry this one I think if it stands a chance.  Hard to say how the voters who voted it in with medical last time will go.  

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Yeah, I haven’t seen much support out here except for signs at the smoke shops.  I’ve seen a few NO signs in my neighborhood…don’t have a great feeling about it.  East River folks will need to carry this one I think if it stands a chance.  Hard to say how the voters who voted it in with medical last time will go.  

This amendment is for recreational?

12 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Yeah and she is right on needing East River folks to come up big. Also not seeing alot signs, support,ect. Christ there is probably more smith signs out than pro weed 

Interesting.  Obviously only really see Noem signs all around here.   I’ve seen a total of ONE Smith sign.

I was always opposed to rec use…didn’t care what anyone did..just didn’t think should be sanctioned by the State.   Completely reversed since moving out here. I’ll be voting YES.

Just now, mikeman said:

I saw noem at some rally the other day, she looked skinnier than ever, almost anorexic(she was wearing jeans but you could almost see her hip bones), is she sick?

No idea. Wait,  seems like I may have heard something?   Maybe she cancelled an event or something weeks back?  Not sure off hand. 

11 minutes ago, mike499 said:

It's kinda weird even in some of the rural areas you see Smith signs. I'd say signage is still 70-30 Noem but it's a tad concerning. 

Interesting. You know  for the most part. if you are a Smith supporter, you dont dare t have it on display…at least out here.    I think it will be closer than one would think.   Although FJB/Noem/ Trump2020 signs dominate here.

Hopefully also the reason few IM27 Yes signs.   Hopefully a silent majority. 

Just now, IAG said:

Interesting. You know  for the most part. if you are a Smith supporter, you dont dare t have it on display…at least out here.    I think it will be closer than one would think.   Although FJB/Noem/ Trump2020 signs dominate here.

Hopefully also the reason few IM27 Yes signs.   Hopefully a silent majority. 

Yeah most people don't want to advertise being a stoner lol.