Important stuff only in this thread

redstripe

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Washington state does everything wrong, except marijuana. I don't know their formula but they really got it right in Olympia.

Tax revenues are huge, the retail prices are outstanding and street dealers have moved on from it.

$60.00 per ounce!

20221105_102145.jpg

20221105_102154.jpg

I have a feeling we are going to fuck this up and if I was a betting man lol my money would be on no

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

1 beach......that was the address of a house I once rented in the USVI almost 20 years ago....never forget that address....1 Beach Road St. Thomas

https://www.vrbo.com/7484844ha

Very nice property. We almost rented a house in Jamaica . Came with a Chef to prepare all meals ,and a butler to make sure food and drinks were stocked. We just find it easier to stay at the best all inclusive Resorts . 

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

Very nice property. We almost rented a house in Jamaica . Came with a Chef to prepare all meals ,and a butler to make sure food and drinks were stocked. We just find it easier to stay at the best all inclusive Resorts . 

This was with 2 other couples that were and are still close friends....and 20 years it was fun to have rented cars, drive on the wrong side of the road and be more adventurous....but now I'm with you....just wait on me...lol

13 minutes ago, redstripe said:

I cant imagine how uncomfortable it would be to have a butler..."hey jeeves, bring me some potato chips". :mutley

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I cant imagine how uncomfortable it would be to have a butler..."hey jeeves, bring me some potato chips". :mutley

No in Different countries a butler is more of a concierge .

You never see them unless you need something . We had 1 in Playa Del Carmen . They just get you the drinks you want, food and make any travel excursion bookings ,Get you a private driver  etc... They can basically get you what ever you want . 

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

They're a completely uncontacted tribe that kills anyone who  attempts to land there with bow and arrows.  they live on an island only 30 miles or so from the modern world but are completely oblivious to it.

Wow.  Sounds interesting… I will have to return and watch.   Kind of envious of being oblivious to modern world. 

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

Wow.  Sounds interesting… I will have to return and watch.   Kind of envious of being oblivious to modern world. 

It is interesting, over the last 200 years or so many people have tried to contact them, many ships have been wrecked or accidentally went there, with a couple exceptions they are all killed. The indian govt finally decided 30 yrs ago to declare it a no go zone and to just leave them alone.