xyz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, rjt said:

Dude won

Lia Thomas is a national champion.

The transgender Penn swimmer, whose participation in college women’s swimming sparked a national debate, finished the 500-yard freestyle with a 4:33.24 and picked up the victory. According to the University of Pennsylvania, Thomas set a program record with the mark.

LOL.

Willie Thomas must be pissed.  Maybe she, will sue the Usa Today?

I mean how dare they select Rachel DICK Levine as their woman of the year over him!  

Willie Thomas.  

What a disgrace taking the DREAMS of those REAL female athletes and crushing them.

His interview is 100% NON FEMALE in every way.

What does not get reported below.

After the interview with Espn.

Willie Thomas offered to show the Espn reporter his COCK and BALLS, as she gave him a CHUBBY, and he was a CON because he kept them.

VA Tech swimmer rips NCAA transgender participation policy: 'Feels like the final spot was taken from me'

Reka Gyorgy missed the cut for the consolation final in the 500 free at the NCAA Championships

Reka Gyorgy, the Virginia Tech swimmer who missed out on competing in the finals of the 500 free at the NCAA Championships earlier in the week, took issue with NCAA rules allowing transgender women to compete against biological females.

Gyorgy had missed the cut-off to get into the consolation final in the 500 free. She finished in 17th place and in the letter argued she missed out because of Lia Thomas’ dominance in the race. 

"With all due respect, I would like to address something that is a problem in our sport right now and hurting athletes, especially female swimmers," the letter read. "Everyone has heard and known about transgender swimmer, Lia Thomas, and her case including all the issues and concerns that her situation brought into our sport. I’d like to point out that I respect and fully stand with Lia Thomas; I am convinced that she is no different than me or any other D1 swimmer who has woken up at 5am her entire life for morning practice. She has sacrificed family vacations and holidays for a competition. She has pushed herself to the limit to be the best athlete she could be. She is doing what she is passionate about and deserves that right. On the other hand, I would like to critique the NCAA rules that allow her to compete against us, who are biologically women.

"I’m writing this letter right now in hopes that the NCAA will open their eyes and change these rules in the future. It doesn’t promote our sport in a good way and I think it is disrespectful against the biologically female swimmers who are competing in the NCAA."

Gyorgy, a Hungarian who competed in the 200-meter backstroke at the 2016 Summer Games, explained it felt the last spot to get into the consolation final was taken from her.

• 5 weeks later...

Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly vetoes transgender sports ban, parental bill of rights touted by Republicans

Gov. Laura Kelly vetoed hot-button bills sought by Republicans to ban transgender females from sports, adopt an educational bill of rights for parents, raise the barrier to eligibility for food stamps and broaden COVID-19 lawsuit immunity for health providers.

Senate President Ty Masterson, R-Andover, said the Legislature would prepare for votes to salvage the ban on transgender girls or women from participation in school or college sports programs as well as the education bill of rights requiring teachers to disclose all classroom materials to parents in advance of use and encourage parents to challenge library books they consider offensive.

“In recent months, the governor has been a chameleon, demonstrating election-year conversions in an attempt to fool Kansans into believing she shares their values,” Masterson said. “Rather than listening to parents and female athletes, her decision to veto the Parents’ Bill of Rights and the Fairness in Women’s Sports Act demonstrate she is still largely controlled by the hard left.”

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

She's a democrat, no surprise, the only issue is if they can override her or not.

Yeah but still the wrong position.  She must be a full blown LIBTARD idiot.

You have the NCAA female athletes in an uproar.  That is the majority.

These guys competing as women, still have their cocks.  There is no political gain to support that FREAK SHOW.

• 1 month later...

GOOD news!

BREAKING — Penn Transgender swimmer Wil Thomas banned from elite competition…

Fina, swimming’s world governing body, has voted to stop transgender athletes from competing in women’s elite races if they have gone through any part of the process of male puberty.

The new policy requires transgender competitors to have completed their transition by the age of 12 in order to be able to compete in women’s competitions. Fina will also aim to establish an ‘open’ category at competitions for swimmers whose gender identity is different than their birth sex.

The new policy, which was passed with 71% of the vote from 152 Fina members, was described as “only a first step towards full inclusion” for transgender athletes. The decision was made during an extraordinary general congress at the ongoing World Championships in Budapest.

The regulations will have a major impact on the career of Lia Thomas, who earlier this year became the first openly transgender man to win a NCAA Division I women’s swimming title.

Thomas told Sports Illustrated in March that he wants to continue to compete after college, with the 2024 U.S. Olympic trials as a goal. Thomas declined to comment on the new policy to ESPN.

• 2 weeks later...

Trans woman, 29, sparks backlash after beating girl, 13, to win NYC women's skateboarding contest: Event sponsor Red Bull and Sports Illustrated previously suggested biological male skaters have advantages over women

• Transgender woman Ricci Tres, 29, won the women’s division of The Boardr Open in New York City taking home a $500 prize for a first place win
  • Tres beat 13-year-old Shiloh Catori from Florida who came in second place
  • Of the six competitors, four were under the age of 17, the youngest being 10
  • Shiloh won first place in last year's competition at the age of 12 

Of the six competitors, four were under the age of 17, the youngest being 10. Taylor Silverman described the winner as 'male' despite Ricci Tres identifying as a trans woman

On 3/18/2022 at 3:23 AM, FairWarning said:

When was the last Ivy League champ in anything besides woke debates?

What is a woke debate? 

Is it being used like Antifa or the Caravan? Or CRT being taught to students? 

Is that where culture is canceled? Is it anti racist debating?  

What is a woke debate? I believe what you're trying to say is its a debate involving individuals that know rhetoric such as "Caravan or Antifa", was strictly used by the far right wing to fear monger for political strategy?

On 6/19/2022 at 8:01 PM, xyz said:

GOOD news!

BREAKING — Penn Transgender swimmer Wil Thomas banned from elite competition…

Fina, swimming’s world governing body, has voted to stop transgender athletes from competing in women’s elite races if they have gone through any part of the process of male puberty.

The new policy requires transgender competitors to have completed their transition by the age of 12 in order to be able to compete in women’s competitions. Fina will also aim to establish an ‘open’ category at competitions for swimmers whose gender identity is different than their birth sex.

The new policy, which was passed with 71% of the vote from 152 Fina members, was described as “only a first step towards full inclusion” for transgender athletes. The decision was made during an extraordinary general congress at the ongoing World Championships in Budapest.

The regulations will have a major impact on the career of Lia Thomas, who earlier this year became the first openly transgender man to win a NCAA Division I women’s swimming title.

Thomas told Sports Illustrated in March that he wants to continue to compete after college, with the 2024 U.S. Olympic trials as a goal. Thomas declined to comment on the new policy to ESPN.

Law and Order along with common Sense is starting to come back ! More coming in NOVEMBER !