xyz

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NCAA does the right thing.

Maybe the worm has turned.

NCAA rejects Will Thomas as woman of the year…

justin-thomas-cheats.jpg

Lia Thomas, the University of Pennsylvania swimmer who became the first transgender athlete to win an NCAA Division I national championship, has lost a bid to become the 2022 NCAA Woman of the Year.

The NCAA announced its conference selections on Monday, with Columbia University fencer Sylvie Binder being selected to advance to the next round as the Ivy League conference winner.

The University of Pennsylvania previously drew backlash after nominating Thomas for the award. Eligible schools could nominate up to two female athletes. There were 577 nominees for this year’s award.

Thomas ruffled feathers last season as the swimmer set pool, school, and Ivy League records. Thomas competed for three years on the men’s team and was ranked 462 as a male swimmer, but shot up to number one after being allowed to join the women’s team last season.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

RedstripeKGB getting his news at Newspunch speaks volumes about the anti-American poster.

Typical libtard,keeps repeating same False 'narrative 

I liked it better when they would just use their coloring books to hide their frustration. 

Now go hop a long  watch cnn you Libtargic TWAT.

Ugh Donald Trump GIF - Ugh Donald Trump Head Shake GIFs

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, bookbraker said:

I saw this many of times last season in "womens" basketball on the high school level.  Most teams had 1 or 2 dudes.  It's disgusting that the entire state of PA allows men to compete against my 14 year old daughter.

Mind boggling that anyone can get behind that….be a chick if you’re a dude No problem but you ain’t competing with the real girls