WOW, supreme court is overturning Roe V Wade

Brock Landers

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

A strong President would have the FBI already on the case.

This was leaked specifically to rile up the FemaNazis.

And Ukraine should lay down their arms and give PooTin what he wants.:laugh

It's very clear you stand behind the lying, deceitful, radical  rape infested far right Republicon minority leadership.  Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Ginni & Clarence, Benedict Donald,  V. PooTin, 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 far right wing justices appointed by Benedict Donald will vote to take away human and constitutional rights from women. More proof Benedict Donald was the worst president ever elected and it's not even close.  What's next?

"I voted for him twice and I will again". Hoffa

32 minutes ago, xyz said:

The LEAD story here is who leaked it.

Sotomayor could be removed from the SCOTUS if indeed she had any knowledge.

Or even inspired the leaker.

Republicon scum are focusing all their time on the whistle blower, the leak. Deja Vu.  Republicon scum know they are on the wrong side of history.  Time for them to deflect and project. We already are witnessing Hoffa and Xyz immediately following the playbook of the radical Republicon scum.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Republicon scum are focusing all their time on the whistle blower, the leak. Deja Vu.  Republicon scum know they are on the wrong side of history.  Time for them to deflect and project. We already are witnessing Hoffa and Xyz immediately following the playbook of the radical Republicon scum.

You realize the person who leaked this is going to be disbarred?  

The only radical person is the leaker.  Their unethical action could transform into a criminal one.

Just now, xyz said:

You realize the person who leaked this is going to be disbarred?  

The only radical person is the leaker.  Their unethical action could transform into a criminal one.

Screw women's right to chose. Let's find the leaker and make sure they're disbarred. :laugh

Xyz deflecting and projecting as usual.

"The democrats are trying to rewrite the history of Slavery in America". Radical Republicon Scum Xyz

14 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Fun side note will be watching unfuckable liberal women all summer protesting nationwide screaming my body my choice while wearing a pro-vax tank top. 

Yeah tell the airline pilots, the military, many others who were forced to take an experimental shot that is worthless compared to natural immunity.

SCOTUS is kicking abortion back to the states.

Yet the LIBTARDS and their tiny brains are melting.  Thinking there will be no options for them to murder babies anywhere in America.

14 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Fun side note will be watching unfuckable liberal women all summer protesting nationwide screaming my body my choice while wearing a pro-vax tank top. 

Dumb Jason, your pro-Pootin far right wing imbecile buddy, Xyz, thinks the leaker should be found and disbarred? How do you feel about Mr. Ginni Thomas. He was the only Justice that voted to block his wife's phone records from being released to Congress. It was an 8 to 1 vote. Mr Ginni Thomas the only no vote. Should he be disbarred? Or should he have never been confirmed?

The leaker, if a lawyer.

Will be disbarred.  Get that correct Megan.  

You have no ethics or integrity.  Which is why you are a criminal, and from what I can gather a BIG stiff as well.  You owe books and posters?

Did you use your diabetes as the excuse for not paying?

10 minutes ago, xyz said:

The leaker, if a lawyer.

Will be disbarred.  Get that correct Megan.  

You have no ethics or integrity.  Which is why you are a criminal, and from what I can gather a BIG stiff as well.  You owe books and posters?

Did you use your diabetes as the excuse for not paying?

Should be disbarred, don’t care what side of this issue you’re on, if someone breaks the law, they should be punished 

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

3 far right wing justices appointed by Benedict Donald will vote to take away human and constitutional rights from women. More proof Benedict Donald was the worst president ever elected and it's not even close.  What's next?

"I voted for him twice and I will again". Hoffa

Most would agree that Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Jimmy Carter are the 3 worst ever.  Gonna be sad when Biden’s supreme court appointed justice votes in favor of a major case involving a pedophile.

14 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Most would agree that Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Jimmy Carter are the 3 worst ever.  Gonna be sad when Biden’s supreme court appointed justice votes in favor of a major case involving a pedophile.

Biden and Obama the clear bottom.......... at least Jimmy and family grew peanuts.

10 minutes ago, WVU said:

Doesn’t matter how this news came out to me.  If the Supreme Court overturns Roe vs Wade, I will be both disappointed and unhappy with the GOP.  

16 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

anybody that doesnt think this is the democrats way of reunited their weakening party is just fooling themselves.  They need a rallying point to get all the people back that they are hemorrhaging due to the pitiful performance of their party since taking over. 

Agree with both of these 

The abortion issue has never meant much to me.

I am a male and contrary to what experts say, I do not menstruate and I can not give birth. Therefore, I will never be a consumer of abortion services.

I do find it hilarious that people feel that abortion is any different than alcohol, fireworks, guns or any other legal product who's availability is determined on a state-to-state basis. These people really need to spend more time reading the constitution and less time on Tweeter... 

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

LOL

You haven't a shread of credibility.

Universally the worst is James Buchanan.  Trump is extremely far down the list, as is Nixon

20 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

LOL

You haven't a shread of credibility.

Universally the worst is James Buchanan.  Trump is extremely far down the list, as is Nixon

Damn I feel like the hot chick that just got rejected by the retarded kid with down syndromes right now.  A fat, degenerate losing gambler, broke, deadbeat awful father and husband who drives Uber to singles vacations in shitholes says I have no credibility.  It's time for my come to Jesus moment.

GMC well said there.  But you left off a couple.

Lives in a 400 sq. foot dorm.

Owns no car, no land, property of any kind.

Multiple time stiff, multiple filed bankruptcies.

Professional liar, conman, and eater of red meat.