WOW, supreme court is overturning Roe V Wade

Brock Landers

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

How about gambling was legal for 50 years, then yanked away because some fuckstick you never had a say in said so.

Now it's gone.

How about that example

I agree that the govt needs to stay the hell out of your life (which the dems are the biggest and constant violaters of) but every now and then leaders and lawmakers know what’s best for society.  Imagine your life if you had never gambled.  5dimes Tony might have never been rich enough to be worth murdering.  You might actually own a house by now and worked jobs other than what the local high school kids were doing.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Why don't you support the Constitution of the United States of America BR?

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.  When you're not deflecting and projecting you're constantly trafficking conservative radical right wing talking points and lies.

BTW the constitution was written almost 240 years ago. I'm not a follower like you. Obviously the constitution is flawed and it's only normal to not support some of it.

Have they found the leaker yet? Is that what conservatives right wing radical Trumptards like you now focusing on?

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Because it's killing a helpless little baby that could quite possibly survive if born.

Excuse me fucktard, but I gave specific examples that you typically glossed over, didn't understand, or whatever.

So keep your head up your ass and out of any intelligent conversation

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

THIS is the LAW and always has been:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively

Hoffa, do everyone a favor and admit your hypocrisy is massive regarding the constitution just like your Republicon Scum brothers.

The constitution says a vacant Scotus seat is filled with a nomination by the sitting president and then the Senate advises and consents. I guess that part of the constitution doesn't matter since we heard crickets from you and your Republicon Scum brothers after the Republicon Senators failed to follow the constitution after Obama nominated Garland.  Republicon Scum has torn this country apart. Ruining this country. An example was when Bush stole Florida with the help of his corrupt brother and conservative Scotus.

1 hour ago, jasson621 said:

:mutley

After being law for 50 years and precedent after precedent being established during that time, 5 conservative radical right wing justices seem to be indicating the law is wrong and now 12 year old girls will be mandated to bear her rapist's child. Yeah I know Dumb Jason and Racist Xyz think that's funny.  Republicon Scum!

Abortion is a woman's fundamental freedom.  

"The leaker must be found and disbarred". Fascist Xyz

"The FBI must begin an investigation to find the leaker immediately". Fascist Hoffa

BTW dumb fucks, the leaker did nothing illegal! Disbarred? FBI? Full blown fascism!:laugh

20 hours ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Hoffa, just give up.  As the great Clint Eastwood said, "if you could reason with a democrat, there wouldnt be any".

What decent human being would force a woman to give birth to her rapist's child? 

Fascist Republicon Scum?

10 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Abortion is a woman's fundamental freedom.  

"The leaker must be found and disbarred". Fascist Xyz

"The FBI must begin an investigation to find the leaker immediately". Fascist Hoffa

BTW dumb fucks, the leaker did nothing illegal! Disbarred? FBI? Full blown fascism!:laugh

You are one dumb motherfucker!!!