There Has Been Another Fake Elementary School Shooting.

The X

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How much was Payton Gendron's body armor and guns worth?

I think it's clear that the FBI, some government agency, or Left leaning operative orgs are supplying these 18 year olds with $ to buy these things before switching them out for the prop equipment during the false flag operations

On 5/27/2022 at 2:58 PM, mikeman said:

Notice the fake media is not really pumping up the fact responders failed to act quickly, just stood around, etc?  But they are full steam ahead with the gun angle.

Headinlies since this happened on CNN are saying exactly what you say they are not saying 

When does Obiden arrive in Uvalde?  Will his diaper changer be there too?  Or did she make another surprise trip to Ukraine?

Her book sales are FLAT as a pancake.

Speech is easy, already been released by RED COMMIE.

Goes like this.

White supremacy.  

Racist.  Kid was racist, hated grandma's, teachers, and kids.

Ultra maga man.  Kid was ultra maga.

Kevlar man. 

Rounds man.  Too many man.

Guns man.

Whisper section.  We are coming for your guns man.

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

Still a few good parents out there.

That's way too young for a girl to be shooting pistols with that kind of kick and power all on her own imo.  I remember being 3 sitting in a field with my dad and his close friend from high school.  IIRC I held it with them when it shot and the hammer jammed my thumb.  My brother and I grew up with pellet guns at about 6, and went to shoot a 22  at about 7-8.  Then from there you go and learn to shoot a high powered rifle and responsibility that comes with it.  Everybody that went hunting with us grew their kids up that way.  Nobody should just get handed a glock at 6 years old.  My dad would only let us have the rifle he bought us, and if we wanted a shot gun to go skeet or dove hunting then he would tell us we could borrow one of his.  I was always around guns for sport or hunting one way or another, but my dad would have never let me or my brother have an AR-15 at 18 years old, or shoot a pistol like this girl is doing at 6. 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Supporters of sending US arms to Ukraine are clearly Pro-Death for Ukrainian citizens.

great point

anyone thinking the us govt wants LESS deaths in the world... need look no further than all of the deadly weapons we send to other countries

only a complete reeetard would think that sending missiles and tanks and bombs and machine guns is intented to promote peace

10 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

great point

anyone thinking the us govt wants LESS deaths in the world... need look no further than all of the deadly weapons we send to other countries

only a complete reeetard would think that sending missiles and tanks and bombs and machine guns is intented to promote peace

Lockheed, BAE, IAI, United Technologies and General Dynamics should have record profits coming their way. Invest accordingly...

:gun2