There Has Been Another Fake Elementary School Shooting.

The X

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

The talking points since the shooting is to put armed officers in the schools, 1-2-3 whatever, what's the point if they wont actually do anything if the shooting starts?

I cant believe the police set up a perimeter and wasted time tasing and cuffing parents for over an hour while their kids were being killed inside? You cant have shit like this happening.

Agree 100% one of many reasons I just can’t get behind the police. Just sickening 

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

Seems like there is always fishy shit in all of these.

absolutely

but if you ask "who benefits?" and suggest that the people benefiting from these events are faking them, or causing them, or allowing them to happen, then you're some kind of nutjob conspiracy theorist

columbine, the cops waited outside while the 2 kids shot up the school for hours, same thing

19 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Anyone going to the NRA rally tomorrow in Houston. 

We better hurry and build a wall to keep the brown and black people out. Says the Pro-Death folks.  Which will make up 100% of those attending the NRA rally. 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/12a5c0d6-6f7b-41e7-8612-b75cfd3719ae

image.gif.dde01208ef7ce29f604edae6653996b3.gif

OneFooter clearly hasn’t moved on and accepted his crippledness like Lt. Dan yet

26 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

absolutely

but if you ask "who benefits?" and suggest that the people benefiting from these events are faking them, or causing them, or allowing them to happen, then you're some kind of nutjob conspiracy theorist

columbine, the cops waited outside while the 2 kids shot up the school for hours, same thing

Yep, this case seems like 100% allowed by the freemason cops

13 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Yep, this case seems like 100% allowed by the freemason cops

Not sure what's going on, i cant imagine the cops down there in southern TX are liberals, I assume they just aren't willing to risk their lives to protect people anymore. Considering the current times. I can understand that but it is also unacceptable.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Not sue what's going on, i cant imagine the cops down there in southern TX are liberals, I assume they just aren't willing to risk their lives to protect people anymore. Considering the current times. I can understand that but it is also unacceptable.

is not about being liberals Mike, is about the large % of cops in America being members of secret societies, mostly freemasonry, and this attack being allowed to happen to further the gun grab agenda

plenty of RINO cops out there too, its sad

Republicon Sen Ron Johnson blames the Massacre on CRT and wokeness.  He went on to say nothing can be done. You think he taking too much money from the NRA? You see the racism in his comments. He also said he doesn't think it's society's responsible to take care of other people's kids.

Ironically, the do nothing scum of a human had a different attitude about Covid.  Telling whoever would listen to try everything except masks a vaccines. He say take Hydroxyclroquin, take Ivermectin. Take the kitchen sink, but no vaccines.

Republicon scum Sen Ted Cruz who once blamed the school shootings on video games. Now has a solution.  All schools need to be rebuilt so they only have one door. Have security at the door. :laugh

You think Republicon Scum Ted Cruz is taking too much money from the NRA? You think?

15 minutes ago, xyz said:

Big BABY. 

Out of the 81 million NRA members.

Do you know how many are demoKKKrats?

Don't know, don't care. But what we all need to know is around 100% of Dems want universal background checks, and around 100% of Dem members over 25 don't think it should be legal for 18 year old males to purchase AR-15's.

These facts also help explain how in America we have a system of small minority rule.

23 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Republicon Sen Ron Johnson blames the Massacre on CRT and wokeness.  He went on to say nothing can be done. You think he taking too much money from the NRA? You see the racism in his comments. He also said he doesn't think it's society's responsible to take care of other people's kids.

Ironically, the do nothing scum of a human had a different attitude about Covid.  Telling whoever would listen to try everything except masks a vaccines. He say take Hydroxyclroquin, take Ivermectin. Take the kitchen sink, but no vaccines.

stfu scumbag, nobody here thinks like u thank God

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

The talking points since the shooting is to put armed officers in the schools, 1-2-3 whatever, what's the point if they wont actually do anything if the shooting starts?

I cant believe the police set up a perimeter and wasted time tasing and cuffing parents for over an hour while their kids were being killed inside? You cant have shit like this happening.

I blame the democrats and all their hate police and defund the police BS. If you're a cop these days you aint exactly going to be busting your ass anymore.

1h 
This is what happens when you take GOD & MORALS out of the conversation.
The guns you’re mad at and blaming have been around for 50 years. You know that right?
You know that our parents WENT TO SCHOOL WITH GUNS right? Literally had them in their cars.
Yet these shootings didn’t happen.
Why?
Cause every day before school the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE was recited.
Because FAMILIES PRAYED together.
Because GOD & MORALS were in the picture.
Fast forward to today.
Our govenenent, media and vast majority of our culture is trying to make BAD GOOD, and GOOD BAD.
Pedophilia has been normalized and in many cases excused vs harshly punished.
The time “woman of the year” has a penis and if you disagree with men whooping the hell out of women in womens sports you’re labeled “oppressive” and “”misogynistic.”
If you’re a father of a daughter like me and will fight like hell to keep GROWN MEN OUT OF THE WOMENS ROOM you’re the enemy of “progression.”
I literally watch young kids tell their parents to “FUCK OFF” and mom laughs it off to little Johnny having a bad day vs disciplining powerfully.
Wickedness and perversion is being shoved down our throats and demands made for the perversion to become the new normal.
FAMILY MORALS have been compromised.
GOD has been removed.
DISCIPLINE has become “dangerous.”
Bullshit.
The guns all you uneducated fools are screaming about being so dangerous have literally been around and in the hands of millions of people for 50 years yet only recently have these terrible tragedies been happening.
And they are happening more and more.
And they will continue to happen more and more, until parents quit relying on others to raise their kids and until families sit around the table and say grace.
Wickedness will continue to triumph until the righteous stand and fight.
Until fathers LEAD their home.
Kids need discipline.
Kids need to learn respect.
Kids need boundaries not safe spaces.
Kids today piss on the American flag and laugh when their fellow classmates punch their teacher.
Emotionally unstable parents place screens in their kids hands instead of connecting and showing love.
Parents ar s’more afraid of “political correctness” than teaching invaluable life lessons to their children.
The idea of being a GOD FEARING human is embarrassing to the sheep who fear the mob vs their own testimony.
GOOD WILL NOT BECOME BAD,
AND BAD WILL NEVER BECOME GOOD!
EVER….
But the good news is this.
THE GOOD NEWS WILL WIN.
God and goodness ALWAYS wins.
The darkness may rage and morality may become so grotesque, but GOD WILL WIN.
MORALITY WILL WIN.
THE FAMILY WILL WIN.
GOOD MEN AND GOOD WOMEN WILL WIN.
There will be a fight, there will be a WAR, but GOOD WILL TRIUMPH.
Stand tall patriots.
Stand tall parents.
Pray.
Love.
Lead.
Honor your morality.
Honor your God.
Honor the fire that burns inside you.
Stand boldly and nobly in the face of the adversary.
Never accept perversion as the new norm.
Never back down from what you know to be right and true.
You are in this fight right now for a reason, and you MUST fight.
God has your back.
👊🏼