Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

52 minutes ago, WVU said:

Minnesota has to be one of the worst states to live in.  Quite a change from 20 years ago.

Mn is a almost completely segregated state, 2 inner core cities that are more or less complete shitholes with several rings of suburbs around them where things get better and better. I'm in a 3rd ring suburb and it's quite nice, go out 1 or 2 more rings and it may as well be iowa or the dakotas.

I basically dont go into either st paul or mpls ever, for any reason, my trip to matts bar(paid for by brock) was the only recent exception, it was awful visiting that area.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, mikeman said:

Mn is a almost completely segregated state, 2 inner core cities that are more or less complete shitholes with several rings of suburbs around them where things get better and better. I'm in a 3rd ring suburb and it's quite nice, go out 1 or 2 more rings and it may as well be iowa or the dakotas.

I basically dont go into either st paul or mpls ever, for any reason, my trip to matts bar(paid for by brock) was the only recent exception, it was awful visiting that area.

I like going to Target Field and Fogo de Chao.  Nicollet and 9th /Hennepin and 5th contain lots of vagrants and "urban youth" though.    

I watched The fall of Minneapolis last night.

https://rumble.com/v3vyvzv-the-fall-of-minneapolis.html

MUST WATCH!!

The white guilt industry really did a number on the leadership of that city, and the state as well.

Disallowed and suppressed evidence of the victim's medical history and drug intake , outright perjury in the police trials, federal intervention, the list is endless but finally ends with a $27 million dollar redistribution of income from the pockets of the county and city taxpayers and nearly half of the city's cops leaving their jobs.

On 11/24/2023 at 9:35 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Complicity for sure.

He should be in protective custody 24/7.

He should be pardoned by the shit governor a long with those other dudes that were there when Floyd OD.

The shrines should all be torn down and burned.

The money that was paid to his family should be returned with interest.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

5x the level of auto theft that there was just 8 years ago.  i know a lot of that is the kia/hyundai usb problem, but that's still unbelievable, how quickly our cities have turned into total shit.  it's now safer to live pretty much anywhere else in the world, then cities in the USA, and nobody talks about it

Few people would be stealing any cars if they just enforced the lase against car theft - they dont do anything to them because most of them are underage.