Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Poor runny, the bastard is melting down. :deemer

Zero meltdown here. Walking 10 miles today all while exposing lying, dumbed down, dishonest hypocrites like yourself, Rdalert447, Double Standard Hoffa.  

If you don't like it cry out to Double Standard Hoffa and ask for him to ban me again.:doh

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Poor guy.

Someone tell him that being a 6' 9" Christian and playing as a ringer on a Yeshiva kids team doesn't make him Jewish.

Double Standard Hoffa,  someone tell Merlin I said he shakes more then Chuck Grassley.  A post you deleted deeming it political. 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Poor guy.

Someone tell him that being a 6' 9" Christian and playing as a ringer on a Yeshiva kids team doesn't make him Jewish.

It’s a strange obsession and farce for sure.  I’m a proud Christian, and proud welcomed member into the Jewish brotherhood at the same time.  

OneFooter should try and embrace the same route.  Right now we have no Jewish people embracing him into the brotherhood and it seems clear that he’s not Jewish.  Acceptance into the brotherhood is his only hope and he keeps going out of his way to fuck it up.

4 hours ago, jasson621 said:

LAPD and the LA Sheriffs here are both down over 10% since the summer of George. 

mayor on Cuomo the other night said its a total myth these police forces ect are diminished. Cuomo looked like he saw a ghost

i dont believe anything i read just about. last night they said one port of entry has seized 40,000,000 fentanyl pills this year since october. and there are like 377 ports

all fake garbage the entier world 

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

mayor on Cuomo the other night said its a total myth these police forces ect are diminished. Cuomo looked like he saw a ghost

i dont believe anything i read just about. last night they said one port of entry has seized 40,000,000 fentanyl pills this year since october. and there are like 377 ports

all fake garbage the entier world 

These addicts take many/day right?

11 hours ago, jasson621 said:

LAPD and the LA Sheriffs here are both down over 10% since the summer of George. 

Doesn't seem like a significant amount.  10% could mean 5% or 15%. Most likely many of the cops that are gone were bad cops.  Quality makes up for quantity. 

Still trying to figure out your ridiculous comparison of a MAGA guy who threatened to kill Joe Biden,  Alvin Bragg, Merrick Garland,  Kamala Harris,  Dems in general, and the FBI to Kathy Griffin? Are you that dumbed down and dishonest or did you rush to your judgment? It was a silly and dishonest what about ism? Was it not?

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Doesn't seem like a significant amount.  10% could mean 5% or 15%. Most likely many of the cops that are gone were bad cops.  Quality makes up for quantity. 

Still trying to figure out your ridiculous comparison of a MAGA guy who threatened to kill Joe Biden,  Alvin Bragg, Merrick Garland,  Kamala Harris,  Dems in general, and the FBI to Kathy Griffin? Are you that dumbed down and dishonest or did you rush to your judgment? It was a silly and dishonest what about ism? Was it not?

It could also mean the good cops see the writing on the wall and take an early retirement.  Easy call when you have a Soros-backed DA doing nothing.  One of my best friends took this route.  Ah, to be 53 and retired from the DC area police force with a kick-ass pension.