• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Doesn't seem like that big of issue

Calm down

Do you own or rent?

i have a negative net worth

ive begged my mother for years to help me payoff about 2500 in credit card debt. she always dodges the question. yet heroin boy is off on another losing adventure in NC. he likely needed $4,000 or so for this little try. which has a .08% chance of working out

if she thinks she is giving me chump change to move to florida then fuk it. i can see her complaining now when i ask for $300 when im in a motel in Macon 

Just now, KingKolzig said:

i have a negative net worth

ive begged my mother for years to help me payoff about 2500 in credit card debt. she always dodges the question. yet heroin boy is off on another losing adventure in NC. he likely needed $4,000 or so for this little try. which has a .08% chance of working out

if she thinks she is giving me chump change to move to florida then fuk it. i can see her complaining now when i ask for $300 when im in a motel in Macon 

Come to Vegas, I can make you money.

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

Come to Vegas, I can make you money.

when my dog dies i can go anywhere. about a year from now

i want to help her out shes getting old and could use a usefull family member there. plus i can live in an RV for free. 

takes time to prove to ppl that you are usefull but she will see it for herself. as for the assswipes here they just want me to off myself. couldnt careless if i cure cancer. negative attitude?

no they have hinted to that many times. but i cant complain cause their trucks go by every day at 7:45am.