NYC starting back with indoor mask mandates

Brock Landers

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

OneFooter is a 6”5” white male. Brock , Brayden, and I think Richsox all went to a horse race with him. 

Chitownjoe was also at the first event. He hit a Pick 5 that paid $35,000. 

Then he took the group of around 10 to Ruth Chris. $2,500 Bill.

Whatever happened to CTJ?

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Did you still have both feet at that time? Still working on eating like a pig until the other one rots and falls off?

7 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Given you are one, we’d expect you to know. 

Dumb Joey misinformed as usual. 

I'm not racist and not religious.  But I did get recruited and did start on an undefeated all Jewish basketball team.

I was the most talented and least religious on the team. Go figure. 

10 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

can you imagine having to watch horse races with landers and runner?

i don't think they would even shut up while the horses were running, they would be babbling on about gangster movies or republicons while a normal person would be making bets and drinking beers

Gun to you head, you spending an afternoon at the track w landers or bigdumber?

11 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i don't think they would even shut up while the horses were running, they would be babbling on about gangster movies or republicons while a normal person would be making bets and drinking beers

Landers would spent 90% of the day in concession lines and be broke after the first race.

42 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

$250 per head?  That's way too much even for Ruth's Chris.  You guys took advantage of Joe by running up that tab.

15 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

The fuzzy lens you view the world thru. Making bets and drinking beers makes one normal.  

Normal like forcing 10 year old rape victims to give birth to the rapist fetus?

4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i certainly would expect that out of landers, but not from some of the other guys that were there

i bet it was closer to 1200

some diknose probably ordered an $800 bottle of wine.  Did anyone order expensive wine, Runner?

9 minutes ago, WVU said:

$250 per head?  That's way too much even for Ruth's Chris.  You guys took advantage of Joe by running up that tab.

I agree.  Probably closer to $1,500. Good catch. I was the only one not drinking.  Brock took home a steak and salad for his wife.:laughKidding.   Easygoer showed up 45 minutes late after getting lost. John Kelly had his two sisters with him. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I agree.  Probably closer to $1,500. Good catch. I was the only one not drinking.  Brock took home a steak and salad for his wife. Easygoer showed up 45 minutes late after getting lost. John Kelly had his two sisters with him. 

did anyone even offer to help pay the tab?  I would have definitely paid for my own no matter what.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

did anyone even offer to help pay the tab?  I would have definitely paid for my own no matter what.

He won $35,000. He said pick any place he's treating.  I was suggesting decent local pizza places or Italian fare. You know who suggested Ruth Chris.  A horrible choice and a total waste.  My tab was $50 most including tax and tip.  I'm not normal according to Dumb Joey and Milwaukee Mikey. 

8 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

That group of fukkin losers, not a chance in hell. 

You know Brayden11 and Richsox fairly well.:mutley

Dumb Joey all over the place. Talking out of both sides of his mouth.

First Richsox is solid. Next he's a fukkin loser.

The reality is Brayden11 is as generous as they come.

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

He won $35,000. He said pick any place he's treating.  I was suggesting decent local pizza places or Italian fare. You know who suggested Ruth Chris.  A horrible choice and a total waste.  My tab was $50 most including tax and tip.  I'm not normal according to Dumb Joey and Milwaukee Mikey. 

How much Joe won is irrelevant to me.  You guys took advantage of him as a whole.  I spent time with Joe in Vegas and had dinner with him and Dink.  He is super nice and super generous. They both offered to pay the tab, but I wouldn't let them.  I'm sure they both have/had more money than me but we were there to share stories and information as friends and we certainly did that.