NYC starting back with indoor mask mandates

Brock Landers

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Monkey Fucker,  you and Gmcarroll33 have the mindset of those who think, "why wear a condom if you can still get pregnant". 

"The pharmacist said my boyfriend wouldn't get pregnant if he wore a condom.  He did. What's the sense in wearing a condom".Gmcarroll33 

Pullout method or girl must be on bc only OneFooter.  Fuck a condom and fuck a mask.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Pullout method or girl must be on bc only OneFooter.  Fuck a condom and fuck a mask.

Speaking of fucking and condoms that don't work. Should a 10 year old rape victim be forced to give birth to her rapist fetus? I bet that's a tough one for LD's.

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Sorry you thought this. There's many points. But you're to slow and dumb to understand.  And very white, selfish and closed minded.  I know,  I know it's doctor Fauci's fault.:mutley

You remain unable to realize you’re just being trolled.  It doesn’t stop the spread or anything.  If it naively made you feel better hopping through the grocery store then good for you.  Just don’t tell me I have to wear one.

Again why do you hate white people so much?

18 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Speaking of fucking and condoms that don't work. Should a 10 year old rape victim be forced to give birth to her rapist fetus? I bet that's a tough one for LD's.

She will have to do whatever her state decides is all I know to say. I don’t really like to get involved on discussing abortions, as I believe a woman should choose, but I hope they ultimately choose a life of what could be.  Sadly this isn’t the case in 99% of the cases.  99% are people that just don’t want a child or feel they’re not ready.  If you don’t know that you’re pregnant after 6 weeks then I don’t know what to tell say.

Alabama doesn’t allow the lottery.  That’s their rules as is everything else for the states.   Perhaps Illinois will have higher insulin costs soon and you’ll be moving here and we’ll be neighbors.  

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

She will have to do whatever her state decides is all I know to say. I don’t really like to get involved on discussing abortions, as I believe a woman should choose, but I hope they ultimately choose a life of what could be.  Sadly this isn’t the case in 99% of the cases.  99% are people that just don’t want a child or feel they’re not ready.  If you don’t know that you’re pregnant after 6 weeks then I don’t know what to tell say.

Alabama doesn’t allow the lottery.  That’s their rules as is everything else for the states.   Perhaps Illinois will have higher insulin costs soon and you’ll be moving here and we’ll be neighbors.  

Exactly.  Confirmed LD. I asked you a yes or no question.  LD answers with his political gibberish. 

13 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Exactly.  Confirmed LD. I asked you a yes or no question.  LD answers with his political gibberish. 

You’re using rare examples.  I think I get where you’re coming from and are of the Margaret Sanger mindset and just don’t want black people procreating.  So you don’t like white people or black people.  Are you an Indian bot like I suspected?  I’ve never met a diabetic one footed Indian.  Would be an interesting sight to see.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You’re using rare examples.  I think I get where you’re coming from and are of the Margaret Sanger mindset and just don’t want black people procreating.  So you don’t like white people or black people.  Are you an Indian bot like I suspected?  I’ve never met a diabetic one footed Indian.  Would be an interesting sight to see.

You don't get where I'm coming from. 

I asked you a simple yes or no question.  A simple elaborated answer for you would have been:

I'm a white male Republicon.  I think life starts at conception,  no exceptions.  That's the Republicon policy.  Fuck the gibberish. 

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

every single thing the common liberal is in favor of, is against humanity

fukk another guy in the ass and be proud of it?  yes

kill your own baby?  yes

force people to restrict their breathing?  yes

force people to take unsafe injections?  yes

Burn down your city if you’re unhappy, and expect tax payer money to build it back up?  Yes

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You don't get where I'm coming from. 

I asked you a simple yes or no question.  A simple elaborated answer for you would have been:

I'm a white male Republicon.  I think life starts at conception,  no exceptions.  That's the Republicon policy.  Fuck the gibberish. 

Funny the laws here start at a 6 week cutoff so they’re not outlawed.  Every woman knows if they’re pregnant by then.  Why do you want babies with a beating heart after that and forming human features dead vs becoming one of next  great people of this world?

15 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

kill your own baby?  yes

Milwaukee Mikey looking very Dumb. I bet Dumb Joey and Dumb Monkey Fucker are proud brothers. 

In 2019 210,000 people died from measles worldwide.  75% of those deaths were in 9 countries that had zero liberals.  But a bunch of far right wing hicks like you. Main reason for death?  People weren't forced to get vaccinated. 

Percent of deaths in America from measles in 2019? Zero Dumb fucker. 

Get get some more far right wing talking points from WSAU. You're a foolish sheep.

https://www.healio.com/news/infectious-disease/20201112/measles-killed-207k-people-in-2019-as-cases-hit-23year-high#:~:text=The estimated 207%2C500 deaths from,1 million people in 2016.

20 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

noone cares about covid anymore. good luck trying to reimplement a mask mandate, even those i know who were the most worried are over it all. also, pretty much everyone i talk to either had it or figured they had it, ive had worse flu’s

You're in canada right? When you go to the grocery store, what % are masked? By me in Mn I'd say it's 5-10% depending on the time of day(old people shop in the morning and it might be higher then).

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You're in canada right? When you go to the grocery store, what % are masked? By me in Mn I'd say it's 5-10% depending on the time of day(old people shop in the morning and it might be higher then).

Merlin, am I your worse nightmare?  Or just a threat?

"Double Standard Hoffa, stop deleting Bigrunner's threads and simply ban him". Merlin

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

About 10-15% here in the heart of libtard ville. The funny part is the break down of those folks. 

50% youngish parents and often their kids which makes me fucking sick to see. It’s child abuse imo  

40% Asians of all ages 

10% old people 

36 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

kill your own baby?  yes

✔️

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

About 10-15% here in the heart of libtard ville. The funny part is the break down of those folks. 

50% youngish parents and often their kids which makes me fucking sick to see. It’s child abuse imo  

40% Asians of all ages 

10% old people 

Do you live in SF or outside of it?  I really liked it as a visitor but it was way too cold.  I can’t imagine being around a bunch of people that love Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsome although we have way too many here that elected Biden and are going to vote for fat gap-toothed crazy Stacey.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Do you live in SF or outside of it?  I really liked it as a visitor but it was way too cold.  I can’t imagine being around a bunch of people that love Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsome although we have way too many here that elected Biden and are going to vote for fat gap-toothed crazy Stacey.

Live in the burbs maybe 15-20 miles south of the city. Weather is much better down here. Still libtarded but much less given how rich the communities are here , lots of old money, unlike SF.