Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Joey has no idea of what all they did yet  can conclude "idiots hired clowns with no credibility to “audit “ it. "

Its okay he gonna scope out their procedures over the weekend and get back to us about their testing methodology.

:pop

Wow you’re fucking dumb. This is too funny. You’re so out of your depth it’s not even funny 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Wow you’re fucking dumb. This is too funny. You’re so out of your depth it’s not even funny 

No dummy YOU are out of your depths. You are just talking shit like usual, pretending to know more than you really do. I get it, Forum image and all.

Tell us about your vast  Election Auditing Experience:pop and I dont mean when you stuffed the ballot box to become prom king either.

19 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

No dummy YOU are out of your depths. You are just talking shit like usual, pretending to know more than you really do. I get it, Forum image and all.

Tell us about your vast  Election Auditing Experience:pop and I dont mean when you stuffed the ballot box to become prom king either.

Tell us about Cyber Ninjas vast auditing experience first. 

I know you don’t know this bc you’re a white trash loser who has never worked before , but theres a reason the Grammys, Oscars, etc hire financial firms like EY to audit their votes. Here’s a hint. The principles of preforming an audit whether it’s a financial one or an vote based one are very similar. I own a company that preforms audits. Happy to prove this to someone like Rd or monkey who I trust can keep what I show them private. 

Now give us your credentials 

19 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I know you don’t know this bc you’re a white trash loser who has never worked before , but theres a reason the Grammys, Oscars, etc hire financial firms like EY to audit their votes. Here’s a hint. The principles of preforming an audit whether it’s a financial one or an vote based one are very similar. I own a company that preforms audits. Happy to prove this to someone like Rd or monkey who I trust can keep what I show them private. 

27 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

16 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Blahahah. look at the little triggered Silver Spooner, he had to post the same thing 3 times....Daddy made him CEO and  now he gonna pound his chest on the interwebs and prove himself to a "broke white trash methhead."

You loaded but still a little insecure CHILD.

So what about those election audit credentials pal? What kind of equiment did you use to verify authenticity of ballots?

Waiting for you to scope out this AZ audit and give us a report........cant trust the Ninjas till you tell me they are good to go!!!!!!

scrappy-doo-gif-2.gif

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Blahahah. look at the little triggered Silver Spooner. Daddy made him CEO and  now he gonna pound his chest on the interwebs and prove himself to a "broke white trash methhead."

You loaded but still a little insecure CHILD.

So what about those election audit credentials pal? What kind of equiment did you use to verify authenticity of ballots?

Waiting for you to scope out this AZ audit and give us a report........cant trust the Ninjas till you tell me they are good to go!!!!!!

scrappy-doo-gif-2.gif

Im not scoping anything methy. As explained I wanted to review how they scoped it 

Too bad there is not a Kracken thread because its would be heating up about now

But you LIB  morons (ZZ for example) who thought that she is ever going to give Dominion a single penny are some real dumb fucks.

She was given a 2 hour discovery with the crooked Croomer and holy shit!!!!

This is why I cant believe these fools tried to sue her.

Ill post the details when she/other source  updates them into an easy to share format but I am NOT hyping when I tell you that it is crazy.

:pop

17 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Here is a pretty detailed posting from a volunteer....perhaps our resident Election Audit Expert  aka  EAE Joey can use this info in his scoping.

Its pretty interesting as he gives some additional observations that I dont think have EVER been stated before.

https://freeatlantis.com/@JD91/106989416940565185

They’re gonna kill that guy.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy