Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, zzmocashzz said:

FLASH: DC federal judge Tanya Chulkin hands down first prison sentence in the growing number of misdemeanor "unlawful picketing" plea deals from US Capitol riot Matt Mazzocco gets 45 days Judge: "He went to the Capitol in support of one man, not in support of our country"

Why does a search on "Tanya Chulkin" only pull up a couple of Twitter posts and no articles on an actual judge?

3 years ago today is when Q spoke about

a. Missile launched on June 10 2018 ....NOT a helicopter as msm reported

b. the Hawaii missile threat alert on Jan 13, 2018.....NOT a "false alert" as msm reported

Just posting for info, not to get into a 3 page debate about the whole fiasco(s), make what you want of it. Drop 2350 quotes a couple previous drop and adds more info to them.:bulb

Link to bigger graphic https://qagg.news/siteimages/postimage2350.jpg

postimage2350.jpg

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

3 years ago today is when Q spoke about

a. Missile launched on June 10 2018 ....NOT a helicopter as msm reported

b. the Hawaii missile threat alert on Jan 13, 2018.....NOT a "false alert" as msm reported

Just posting for info, not to get into a 3 page debate about the whole fiasco(s), make what you want of it. Drop 2350 quotes a couple previous drop and adds more info to them.:bulb

Link to bigger graphic https://qagg.news/siteimages/postimage2350.jpg

postimage2350.jpg

Who gives a shit about some false missile alert from years ago?

Or is it all linked.:pop

fbi slipped in too :laugh

Federal investigators descended Tuesday on the lower Manhattan headquarters of a major NYPD union, the Sergeants Benevolent Association, as well as the Long Island home of its controversial president, Ed Mullins.

A parade of FBI agents, clutching boxes and a black garbage bag, emerged from the SBA offices and loaded their cargo into a waiting minivan before heading off. One of the boxes appeared to hold a hard drive, and another was filled with what looked like electronics equipment removed hours after the stunning news of the probe became public.

While the details of the investigation remained under wraps, an FBI spokeswoman confirmed to the Daily News that the agency was “carrying out a law enforcement action in connection with an ongoing investigation” into the SBA shortly after the coordinated seizures began.

8 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

Federal investigators descended Tuesday on the lower Manhattan headquarters of a major NYPD union, the Sergeants Benevolent Association, as well as the Long Island home of its controversial president, Ed Mullins.

A parade of FBI agents, clutching boxes and a black garbage bag, emerged from the SBA offices and loaded their cargo into a waiting minivan before heading off. One of the boxes appeared to hold a hard drive, and another was filled with what looked like electronics equipment removed hours after the stunning news of the probe became public.

While the details of the investigation remained under wraps, an FBI spokeswoman confirmed to the Daily News that the agency was “carrying out a law enforcement action in connection with an ongoing investigation” into the SBA shortly after the coordinated seizures began.

Wow, they might face 45 days in jail huh? How awful.  :laugh

The FBI is now a national joke, does anyone take them seriously?

1 hour ago, zzmocashzz said:

Obviously, you'd never support the same policies that the Gestapo enforced.

It's pathetic to see the same people that called Trump a Nazi actually support a government that's trying to use its powers to try to destroy the opposition.

Hope you get the war you're craving.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Obviously, you'd never support the same policies that the Gestapo enforced.

It's pathetic to see the same people that called Trump a Nazi actually support a government that's trying to use its powers to try to destroy the opposition.

Hope you get the war you're craving.

complied.png

Trump got a kick doing shit like this......another reason I laugh when those that know nothing tries to tell me he didnt speak in code to a percentage of his followers....he did it ALL THE TIME:laugh and continues to do it now in his speeches.

Ive been posting references for months now, I must have made at least 17 posts about the subject...lol.

They are like shout outs to people who get it. Here he imitates 2 well known "Pepes"

pepe-trump.png

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Trump got a kick doing shit like this......another reason I laugh when those that know nothing tries to tell me he didnt speak in code to a percentage of his followers....he did it ALL THE TIME:laugh and continues to do it now in his speeches.

Ive been posting references for months now, I must have made at least 17 posts about the subject...lol.

They are like shout outs to people who get it. Here he imitates 2 well known "Pepes"

pepe-trump.png

5pfik7.jpg

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

4 years ago on Oct 5 2017 Trump said "...it's the calm before the storm"

He was doing his first of umpteen air Q's even before Q started posting on 28 Oct 2017

Guess what else happenned on 28 Oct 2017......Durham was activated as interim US attny.

And now NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!!!

NOTHING is "Coming", you ignorant mouth-shit spewing fukk...

EXCEPT--You Will DIE Someday...

^That Can NOT Be Stopped...

I strongly encourage anyone who is looking to understand how we go to where we are now to review Q drops.

There are 4953 of them and They are the greatest source of intel that has ever been released to the general public.

Read a handful at a time. Granted that they are tricky to understand if you are new to it but there are many sources that can help you understand them better if you are inclined to search for truth.

I dont suggest them to people who need everything TOLD to them condensed into a short MSM article or a few minutes from Tucker.......

https://qposts.online/

qarmy.thumb.jpeg.186f0462e3d41e66797a53f92f19d68f.jpeg

5 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I strongly encourage anyone who is looking to understand how we go to where we are now to review Q drops.

There are 4953 of them and They are the greatest source of intel that has ever been released to the general public.

Read a handful at a time. Granted that they are tricky to understand if you are new to it but there are many sources that can help you understand them better if you are inclined to search for truth.

I dont suggest them to people who need everything TOLD to them condensed into a short MSM article or a few minutes from Tucker.......

https://qposts.online/

qarmy.thumb.jpeg.186f0462e3d41e66797a53f92f19d68f.jpeg

I'll put that on my to do list, I'll pencil that in right after my sojourn through the history of hip hop music.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy