Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

Erik Rau gets 45 days in jail/prison in Jan 6 case He's the 2nd of 2 defendants who pleaded guilty to misdemeanor DISORDERLY CONDUCT and accused of bringing gear, radios to Capitol to get this sentence today No damage, assault accusations

And you think 45 days in prison for disorderly conduct is justified.

That's how deluded you libtards are.

You fucking losers can stop crying about your victimless prison sentences now, because you clearly support them.

3 hours ago, zzmocashzz said:

Judge sentences Air Force veteran Derek Jancart to 45 days in prison in Jan 6 case Jancart pleaded guilty to misdemeanor of disorderly conduct, accused of bringing gas mask, radios to Capitol. Not accused of assault or damage Jancart will have 2 months to report

Chances are he already served that pre trial right? So it's an immediate release. :deemer

8 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

guess you missed the term "report"

Actually i didn't read more than the first few words of you post.  Rarely do, do you think that'll teach him his lesson?

Looks like bidens agenda is crashing and burning, manchin came out and called the 3.5 trillion bill absolute insanity, gonna be hard for him to flip now huh?

If i was manchin or sienma i would come out and say they are no longer moderate democrats, they are now liberal republicans -   announce that schumer is now the minority leader and that bidens agenda is now moot. that's how you deal with these fuckers in liberal land, from a position of power.

Im a moronic truth denier Raise,  why would they commit fraud in a state where Biden was obviously going to win?

To normalize the results more, to make the results from states that cheated BIGGER seem "reasonable"......they just didnt have any idea that they would have to cheat THAT much and the shit became too obvious.:bulb

Delaware saw massive “fraudulent” votes being submitted in the 2020 election and nursing homes that had way more votes submitted than people who lived there, according to 2020 Delaware U.S. Senate candidate Lauren Witzke and a memo from Patriots for Delaware that has been obtained by NATIONAL FILE.

https://nationalfile.com/massive-fraudulent-votes-and-apparent-nursing-home-vote-fraud-found-in-delaware-in-2020-election/

The truth WILL come out:hanging-smiley-emoticon:

Narrowing down the spots for this year.

New Orleans is out with the passports.

Top 2 choices

1. Cherokee for 3 days and then the Peach Bowl in Atlanta

2. Tampa.....hard rock Seminole, outbackbowl, tb lightning game, tampa downs visit

cons its a long drive and no sports betting.....pro is that its Florida and hopefully wont be awash with restrictions as the flu/covid ravages the vaxed during flu season.

Anyone with Tampa tips, never been there before

Here is one I just learned about......Q made this post in Oct of 2018. It had no meaning at the time but skip ahead a year  and change and once again "future proved past"?.....

118419529_231853to47.png.ce562e624085a9d9fc978e6df2f45a42.png

Read the history from wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_impeachment_trial_of_Donald_Trump#Early_planning

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-01-22/trump-impeachment-trial-rules-newsletter

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy