Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

You guys know how their propaganda works, now apply the same type of progression to Q and this is what you can expect to see going forward:

1. 'Q' is dismissed as a crazy right-wing conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.

2. 'Q' is dismissed as a crazy right-wing conspiracy theory with no basis in reality ... that Trump encourages. — (You are here.)

3. 'Q' is warned as a counter PsyOp engineered by "rogue" elements in the U.S. against the "Acting" Admin.

4. 'Q' is a Trump and Trump team-engineered PsyOp that is a threat to "their Democracy," and must be stopped before NCSWIC. (Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.)

Be on the lookout for this panic pattern … and smile when you see it.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

If you were paying attention then you would know the answer to that already:bulb

I guess he "might" have thought about it, so that may have declassified them huh? By the way, once he was no longer president he loses the ability to declassify, so while he claims he didn't pack the boxes and therefore didn't know what was there, it's kind of a stretch to presume he declassified what he may not have known about.

I'm not in favor of what the govt did and all this nonsense, it does bother me that Trump just cant stop blathering bullshit.

3 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Unforgivable

His comments not only indicated he's learned nothing, but showed that he's still stuck in early 2020, he talked again about how spanish flue killed something like 1% of the population  and therefore the vaccine prevented that from happening.

No awareness that the vaccine doesn't work, no awareness that at least 1/2 the world never got it and survived just fine.  1.5 billlon chinese never got it, most indians never got it, less than 10% of africans ever got it, etc. Trump is completely out of it.

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You don’t remember Balco constantly talking about that ? EMPs and FEMA camps were coming any day now for years. Very similar to Raisethemethpipe and his nonsense. 

i do remember that, reports of UN troops on trains going to enforce martial law, etc. i dont think that ever happened? :deemer

Screen Shots of the last "debunked conspiracy video" that Trump reTRUTHED

Trump is already  making MSMand left crazies  crazier , how long till Conervative sheep  start asking each other about "Qanon"?   Be smarter than your friends and tell them there is no such thing as Qanon, that is a 100 percent MSM made up name. 

How long till the first TGFer finally says "Oh this is a REAL thing"  ?

:pop

qtrump.jpeg

13 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Ive been showing you these Air Q's for a year and a half now.,now that he is OPEN in the association he drops a

DOUBLE.....haha

I know most  just ignore/mock/dismiss  the gesture(hes been doing it most every Rally for years now btw) but think you will see it in a different light when you see it now.

Ok, he now embraces Q, even if he is Q, who cares?

On 9/24/2022 at 10:21 AM, mikeman said:

Ok, he now embraces Q, even if he is Q, who cares?

Humanity cares you ignorant fuk, read the drop and you will understand what is REALLY going on in this world.

Instead of looking to make digs at me for telling you all the truth  , why dont you wake  up ?

You may not give a shit but all those evil does sure are, their media(propaganda arm) are going into OVERDRIVE....

Exposing global institutional corruption, is a bad thing?

Exposing the Deep State, is a bad thing?

Exposing the evil inner workings of the satanic cabal, is a bad thing?

Exposing the corrupt Royals, is a bad thing?

Exposing the corrupt Vatican, is a bad thing?

Exposing the corrupt central banks, is a bad thing?

Exposing evil human and child trafficking networks, is a bad thing?

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?" - Trump

is that a bad thing.jpeg

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

"It had to be this way"

qaggdropimage2816.png

You want me to read the "Q drop" and learn? i see nothing but blather and nonsense, this is 3.5 years old and the prediction failed.

Trump is an ego maniac to such a degree that he's incapable of learning or self reflection, which is why he still brags about the vaccine and his evil role is releasing it. Trump is stuck in 2016 and 2020, our problems now are totally different than they were even 2 years ago yet trump is completely oblivious to that.

Take ukraine, what does trump say when asked about it? He says "if I was there that never would have happened", well, he's not there, so answer the question.

That's his answer to everything - if i was there everything would be great - he was there just 2 years ago and he cowardly failed on almost every issue, he caved to fauci, he caved to the dems, he caved to mcconnell, he caved to each and every threat and demand to protect himself. That's not leadership.

I may end up voting for that fool again, God I hope not, I like him less and less with each passing month.

If you're into your Q drops then you spell out to us exactly what you think they mean - we'll listen, but dont expect a lot of nodding agreement after all the loony statements you've made in the past. ...wrinkled flags, dirty limo's, weedy lawns, lizard like eye folds, young hands, giant Hillary's, flat earth, etc, etc.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

You want me to read the "Q drop" and learn? i see nothing but blather and nonsense, this is 3.5 years old and the prediction failed.

Trump is an ego maniac to such a degree that he's incapable of learning or self reflection, which is why he still brags about the vaccine and his evil role is releasing it. Trump is stuck in 2016 and 2020, our problems now are totally different than they were even 2 years ago yet trump is completely oblivious to that.

Take ukraine, what does trump say when asked about it? He says "if I was there that never would have happened", well, he's not there, so answer the question.

That's his answer to everything - if i was there everything would be great - he was there just 2 years ago and he cowardly failed on almost every issue, he caved to fauci, he caved to the dems, he caved to mcconnell, he caved to each and every threat and demand to protect himself. That's not leadership.

I may end up voting for that fool again, God I hope not, I like him less and less with each passing month.

If you're into your Q drops then you spell out to us exactly what you think they mean - we'll listen, but dont expect a lot of nodding agreement after all the loony statements you've made in the past. ...wrinkled flags, dirty limo's, weedy lawns, lizard like eye folds, young hands, giant Hillary's, flat earth, etc, etc.

Why aren’t people walking upside in Australia , Mikeydoom??? Join the methmatrix and you’ll see everything clearly !!!

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Why aren’t people walking upside in Australia , Mikeydoom??? Join the methmatrix and you’ll see everything clearly !!!

Raise the Meth Pipe. Joey are you preparing for the Kraken's arrival? Trump will be President in January 2023 after Joe Biden admits he cheated.

Keep hammering this cock sucker Black Lives Matter Joey.

Raise the Meth Pipe FUKK YOU SIR!