Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely many of you had to wonder about those Time ragazine covers in the FBI photos ...what were they doing there among the so-called "classified documents"

You are watching a movie and nothing is at it seems.

Believe or dont believe......yep its just coincidences , Trump and Scavino are  crazy and Q drops from years past are irrelevant...:laugh

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Surely many of you had to wonder about those Time ragazine covers in the FBI photos ...what were they doing there among the so-called "classified documents"

You are watching a movie and nothing is at it seems.

Believe or dont believe......yep its just coincidences , Trump and Scavino are  crazy and Q drops from years past are irrelevant...:laugh

sad to watch there's nothing more relevant in your life than "Q drops"

For those that want to connect dots with what is happening today in the FBI....weird how all the same suspects continue to appear over and over in one way or another.....bad actors playing many different roles!

a little over 4 years ago yesterday Q posted this drop 1932

canvas.png

That reddit thread being reference by Q has  been scrubbed but thanks to the foresight of anons , it has also been archived here

https://web.archive.org/web/20180821060945/https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/98yduw/connnecting_some_dots/

I would be SHOCKED if even more than 1 person here knows this information in detail, read it and learn or continue to practice ignorance and avoidance like Hoffler and BLMJoey.

LOL....Trump(aka 4,10,20.....aka Q+) has been VERY OVERT with the Q reference lately, including Truthing out Q drops(NEVER did this before).....it sent the MSM into a tizzy when he did it a few days ago.

He has incorporated music titled "Where we go one We go All" and "I am Q" into his rallies and promo videos.

He introduced " Mr Irving Q Wall "  to the crowd yesterday.....that is the brick suit guy.

This of course is just IN ADDITION to his normal messages and references to anons coded within his TRUTHS and other Official Statements.

He is slowly but surely getting his normie audience aware of the bigger picture....amazing how many people I see commenting about Q in the last few week who NEVER did before

blatant trump q.png

36 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Watch out boys Q+ is putting out storm COMMS!!!! Excited to see what his next lunch picture tells us!!! Nothing can stop what’s coming. Like the KRACKEN I’m sure it’ll be BIBLICAL :laugh

I mean deep inside I hope it happens but

the meth influence in Raise can’t be denied 🙅‍♂️ 

A reminder as we come upon 9/11 and especially relevant considering Trumps words just a few weeks ago at the Golf Tournament where he says that "we have never gotten to the bottom of 9/11",,,,he knows the truth and it sure as FK is not contained within that BS commission report.

Lots of easter eggs in this interview. Silverstein etc... but listen to Trump's answer to the question asked at (5:14) about the integrity of the buildings...

"How could a plane, even a plane, even a 767 or 747 or whatever it might have been, how could it possibly go through this steel? I happen to think they not only had a plane, but had bombs that exploded almost simultaneously, because I just can't imagine anything being able to go through that wall..."

Then, "It just seemed to me that, to do that kind of destruction, is even more than a big plane, because you're talking about taking out steel, the heaviest calibre steel that was used on a building. I mean these buildings were rock solid..."

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

A reminder as we come upon 9/11 and especially relevant considering Trumps words just a few weeks ago at the Golf Tournament where he says that "we have never gotten to the bottom of 9/11",,,,he knows the truth and it sure as FK is not contained within that BS commission report.

Lots of easter eggs in this interview. Silverstein etc... but listen to Trump's answer to the question asked at (5:14) about the integrity of the buildings...

"How could a plane, even a plane, even a 767 or 747 or whatever it might have been, how could it possibly go through this steel? I happen to think they not only had a plane, but had bombs that exploded almost simultaneously, because I just can't imagine anything being able to go through that wall..."

Then, "It just seemed to me that, to do that kind of destruction, is even more than a big plane, because you're talking about taking out steel, the heaviest calibre steel that was used on a building. I mean these buildings were rock solid..."

B-25 Crashes into the Empire State - July 1945

As usual Raise is soooo far ahead of the news cycle that by the time it comes around you already forgot that I told you about it FIRST.......I told you, and provided evidence over a year ago that Patriot Front was a BS , 3 letter agency backed group..

Does anyone besides Brock, BLMJoey and Runny think these guys are actual Patriots or somehow representative of MAGA?

L8Au1IuNuReP.jpeg