HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Again you need to compare yourself to a guy just posting on the internet.

Congrats on having one popular video......take that energy from that one and do better, instead of worse....your stock is losing value as you are losing your mind with these paranoid delusions.

pal, you are the one talking shit about my work, you are the one coming after me

do you see me looking into your telegram group to see how many views your posts have?

am I really obsessed as you say? Its the other way around

we have tons of popular series, some are more popular in other countries

I simply gave you 1 example

Go work for your country and make yourself useful, as useful as you claim to be

LOL filmaker, a stretch but okay , sounds better than lazy f-list hack video cobbler

Not to mention beggar and con man and pimp

as long as you understand im the better man

if im an f-lister, what are you?

cant wait for your next poverty vacation thread pal

we laughed super hard with that one

:mutley

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

pal, you are the one talking shit about my work, you are the one coming after me

do you see me looking into your telegram group to see how many views your posts have?

am I really obsessed as you say? Its the other way around

we have tons of popular series, some are more popular in other countries

I simply gave you 1 example

Go work for your country and make yourself useful, as useful as you claim to be

LOL, Dude starts a thread making wild accusations about me , yet

IM the one coming after him.........

Delusions run deep fella.......

Ps....I have no telegram group, you are out of your mind.

aa.png

LOL, Dude starts a thread making wild accusations about me , yet

IM the one coming after him.........

Delusions run deep fella.......

Ps....I have no telegram group, you are out of your mind.

aa.png

we both know u do 

coward

how does it feel to look yourself in the mirror and know u are a pussy nobody that needs to hide hide hide?

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Have you considered the possibility of other suspects beyond the 3 that you've identified?

Only Boat - Boat is a bit crazy but I dont think he would do that

I think is Chapo because I insulted him before it happened, and he didnt come back to post until late night

His replies to the thread, the typing, the words, is Chapo 90%

Just now, Bigrunner said:

The reality is your films are full of lies, bullshit and conspiracies.  You're nothing but an Alex Jones wannabe.  A cancer on America.  Bottom of the toilet scum. Garbage found in a dumpster.

SOUNDS SUPER IMPORTANT

Let me get some pen and paper so I can write this down and read it before bed every day

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

we both know u do 

coward

how does it feel to look yourself in the mirror and know u are a pussy nobody that needs to hide hide hide?

I would bet you , but you have nothing to put up.....shitty researcher , shitty research , shitty human being

You are the known liar and psycho.......

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Only Boat - Boat is a bit crazy but I dont think he would do that

I think is Chapo because I insulted him before it happened, and he didnt come back to post until late night

His replies to the thread, the typing, the words, is Chapo 90%

If you think of the internet as a sewer...

It's easy to identify shit. You can recover it and hold it up to light, but to then determine who the shitter was out of a billion potential shitters requires deeper analysis than motive alone. You need to build a tighter case, you need to put the shitter's finger prints on the shit before the shitter's identity can be established beyond all doubt.

Shitters shit, that's what they do and that should remain our expectation.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

If you think of the internet as a sewer...

It's easy to identify shit. You can recover it and hold it up to light, but to then determine who the shitter was out of a billion potential shitters requires deeper analysis than motive alone. You need to build a tighter case, you need to put the shitter's finger prints on the shit before the shitter's identity can be established beyond all doubt.

Shitters shit, that's what they do and that should remain our expectation.

well. I just dont think people like Boat have time or the midget mentality of doing that

I'm good at what I do, and for me... in all honesty, there's little doubt, Chapo is the main suspect

Raise 2nd, and Runner distant 3rd

And I hate Runner, but not even he is as vile as Raise

These 3 people have many things in common: losers, single or divorced, lonely, classless, obsessed, loud, and not very cultured.

Only someone with no wife and NO LIFE, would even do something like that, more than once, cause Jimmy, this is at least the 4th time this year

4 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

well. I just dont think people like Boat have time or the midget mentality of doing that

I'm good at what I do, and for me... in all honesty, there's little doubt, Chapo is the main suspect

Raise 2nd, and Runner distant 3rd

And I hate Runner, but not even he is as vile as Raise

These 3 people have many things in common: losers, single or divorced, lonely, classless, obsessed, loud, and not very cultured.

Only someone with no wife and NO LIFE, would even do something like that, more than once, cause Jimmy, this is at least the 4th time this year

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!!!

2 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I wonder what YOUR WIFE WOULD THINK ABOUT YOU TELLING BATEMAN YOU ARE GONNA UNLOAD ON HIS GF'S MOUTH WHILE HE WATCHES THIS WEEK - Or about all the racist anti latino innuendos you have thrown at me?

You are a woke joke pal

Now you can REALLY GO FUCK YOURSELF.  I'M THE LAST THING THAT IS RACIST YOU PIECE OF SHIT.  I never once said anything racIst to you.  As a matter of fact I think I called you a racist third worlder. After the fact.. Because you called me one. Keep talking. You keep exposing yourself. Fucking idiot. 

2 hours ago, The X said:

Now you can REALLY GO FUCK YOURSELF.  I'M THE LAST THING THAT IS RACIST YOU PIECE OF SHIT.  I never once said anything racIst to you.  As a matter of fact I think I called you a racist third worlder. After the fact.. Because you called me one. Keep talking. You keep exposing yourself. Fucking idiot. 

The guy is making up the craziest shit possible about what people said or are doing.

Tried to pretend like someone contacted his wife to amp up the pity for him but then had to admit that was not true, she just happens to read his social media posts.

But HURRY is the pet of the forum,  guess they feel sorry for the guy for some odd reason.