Chapo/RaiseThese/BigRunner

HurryUpAndDrink

16 hours ago, mikeman said:

Wow, a smoking gun?

I do seem to recall raise using that a fair bit.

Why would you do something like this raise? You've never even met the guy?

he used that quite a lot before he left here for a year, and then, a week or so after he stopped posting, a guy on Telegram with a Q group with like 20 people (Raise's numbers seem right, 20 qtards) posted on my gambling forum about me being a stiff or something like that

at the time I didnt give a fuck and didnt take screenshots...  but now that this has escalated - its fucked

my wife is cool now but she was upset for a while

honestly, there should be more outraged about this... if someone contacted Hoffas or Downsouths wife, everyone would be pissed

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

he used that quite a lot before he left here for a year, and then, a week or so after he stopped posting, a guy on Telegram with a Q group with like 20 people (Raise's numbers seem right, 20 qtards) posted on my gambling forum about me being a stiff or something like that

at the time I didnt give a fuck and didnt take screenshots...  but now that this has escalated - its fucked

honestly, there should be more outraged about this... if someone contacted Hoffas or Downsouths wife, everyone would be pissed

Wait someone contacted your wife??? Jfc 

27 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

LOL

You are too stupid to see that Mike is just razzing you.....

Someone posted a meme  of DiCaprio on Telegram and somehow this is some kind of proof Raise is acting nefariously to fuk you......Kid you are not even a pimple on my ass.

Like I said spend more time researching yours weak videos  instead of concocting paranoid conspiracy theories.......

13 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Wait someone contacted your wife??? Jfc 

Yes, my wife manages some of my social media as well, she helps here and there, and one of these bums copy pasted HORRIFIC shit 20 times in different posts... saying the same

"Ale, does your wife knowns you fucked prostitutes all the while having sex cam with her"

Something like that

I mean, the writing was so ofuscated I really think its Chapo, I dont think Raise would stoop that low.

For me, the last suspect is Runner, dont think he would

6 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Leave Hurry alone, kid is already unstable..you wouldnt want him to have a REAL breakdown would you?

Hurry is just going around flinging wild accusations at people who he's had forum spats with.

Maybe its the quiet guy X laughing his ass off and smoking a joint Keyser Soze style.

Or maybe IAG has been waiting for years to get him back for speading lies about her. No one would suspect her now.....

Or maybe Brock thinks it would be a funny thing to do between bites of Cold French Fries......

Lets not forget about the guy who gave Hurry opportunities to make money gambling, KK.

What did Hurry do in return but berate the guy and threaten him over tame fart jokes.

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Leave Hurry alone, kid is already unstable..you wouldnt want him to have a REAL breakdown would you?

Hurry is just going around flinging wild accusations at people who he's had forum spats with.

Maybe its the quiet guy X laughing his ass off and smoking a joint Keyser Soze style.

Or maybe IAG has been waiting for years to get him back for speading lies about her. No one would suspect her now.....

Or maybe Brock thinks it would be a funny thing to do between bites of Cold French Fries......

Lets not forget about the guy who gave Hurry opportunities to make money gambling, KK.

What did Hurry do in return but berate the guy and threaten him over tame fart jokes.

you keep talking like you dont cry on this forum 24/7

or like you have an ounce of credibility here, chump

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Plus...

Didn't Hurry public out BBB at Peeps (by posting BBB's Gov't Name)?

HUAD seems like a Deranged Mentally-Unstable Stalker...

Just now, El Chapo2017 said:

Plus...

Didn't Hurry public out BBB at Peeps (by posting BBB's Gov't Name)?

HUAD seems like a Deranged Mentally-Unstable Stalker...

you are all together in this

Raise has always been a fake

no matter how much I dislike Raise, I would never join bands with communist pedophile supporters like Chapo and Runner...

how low can u go?

20 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Keep me out of this shit show.  I'm just enjoying. 

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

why do metheads feel they can talk among us smart people?

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

you keep talking like you dont cry on this forum 24/7

or like you have an ounce of credibility here, chump

Im not the insecure freak that plastered his wifes photo all over degen filled gambling forums, the same forums that you pick fight with members  for years running.

YOU claim you are supposed to protect her but YOU are the one that left her vulnerable to your shenanigans.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FALLOUT FROM YOUR ACTIONS PAL.

17 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Im not the insecure freak that plastered his wifes photo all over degen filled gambling forums, the same forums that you pick fight with members  for years running.

YOU claim you are supposed to protect her but YOU are the one that left her vulnerable to your shenanigans.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FALLOUT FROM YOUR ACTIONS PAL.

YOU ARE INSANE AND A CERTIFIED COWARD

Me posting a pic of my wife feeding a cow, a racoon, or chilling with me in our honeymoon trip doesn't warrant your fuckin bullshit - you are basically saying if someone posts pics here, they can get contacted with fuckin lies on their offices, houses and marriages.

You are a piece of shit, horrible person, just as the people you claim to "expose"

You are no different than the average ANTIFA or BLM thug - you just justify any action that happens to someone you dont like, because they wronged you or didnt show you respect.

You have zero class and everyone here knows that. Chapo has zero class and so does Runner.

But of all you 3, the one who has at least a bit of decency, is Runner.

You and Chapo have gone after my wife and Ive never gone after your fuckin families. Everyone here knows that

13 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

shouldnt be that hard to contact your wife given the intel u have given here

perhaps you would be less of a jester if bad shit happened to u, AS YOU DESERVE

YOu are such a whiny hypocrite.....lets not forget you threatened to cut his wife's head off......

talk about insane

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

YOu are such a whiny hypocrite.....lets not forget you threatened to cut his wife's head off......

talk about insane

never happened, show proof ot STFU

and we are talking about getting out of this board and starting shit with posters OUTSIDE, involving their families and jobs

X's wife never got whiff of me CAUSE GUESS WHAT? I dont do what u do, vermin

15 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

YOU ARE INSANE AND A CERTIFIED COWARD

Me posting a pic of my wife feeding a cow, a racoon, or chilling with me in our honeymoon trip doesn't warrant your fuckin bullshit - you are basically saying if someone posts pics here, they can get contacted with fuckin lies on their offices, houses and marriages.

You are a piece of shit, horrible person, just as the people you claim to "expose"

You are no different than the average ANTIFA or BLM thug - you just justify any action that happens to someone you dont like, because they wronged you or didnt show you respect.

You have zero class and everyone here knows that. Chapo has zero class and so does Runner.

But of all you 3, the one who has at least a bit of decency, is Runner.

You and Chapo have gone after my wife and Ive never gone after your fuckin families. Everyone here knows that

Nah BITCH you took my post and twisted it to soothe your guilt.

Didnt say it was right to do......said IF someone did it then YOU'RE are the one who left the door unlocked and invited the thugs in.

YOU created the opportunity, OWN it instead of deflecting pal.

You are a loooooser , always have been and ALWAYS will be .....and somehow  have the board's sympathy, kind of like a retarded puppy that keeps showing up at the door ...

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

never happened, show proof ot STFU

and we are talking about getting out of this board and starting shit with posters OUTSIDE, involving their families and jobs

X's wife never got whiff of me CAUSE GUESS WHAT? I dont do what u do, vermin

LOL now you are really being stupid....the whole board saw that post about X's wife

Love how you ALWAYS do mental gymnastics to justify your poor behaviors, yep everyone else is the bad guy.

You are a degenerate LIAR, you got any more grandad funerals to con people out of money coming up?

Get the pimp hat ready pal, I see where this is headed.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Nah BITCH you took my post and twisted it to soothe your guilt.

Didnt say it was right to do......said IF someone did it then YOU'RE are the one who left the door unlocked and invited the thugs in.

YOU created the opportunity, OWN it instead of deflecting pal.

You are a loooooser , always have been and ALWAYS will be .....and somehow  have the board's sympathy, kind of like a retarded puppy that keeps showing up at the door ...

who are you trying to fool Raise?

YOU HAVE BEHAVED LIKE A THUG, calling my wife horrible shit

a college girl of a great family who you dont even know, fuckin scoundrel

YOU HAVE ZERO HONOR. STOP ACTING LIKE U DO

Leaving the door unlocked? FUCK YOU. Boat posted pics of his daughter and wife, did he left the door unlocked?

X has posted pics of his wife, SolDiablo... etc... what, they deserve this shit?

You keep bringing my shit with Boat which was over 2 years ago, almost 3

My beef with Boat comes since the RX when u werent even around so stop fuckin talking nonsense and focus on the present

11 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

shouldnt be that hard to contact your wife given the intel u have given here

perhaps you would be less of a jester if bad shit happened to u, AS YOU DESERVE

This will be my only response to you about this.  Even though you still continue to take shots at my wife.  After you said let's keep them out of it. Yet yesterday you took another shot. So you can kiss my ass.

Maybe if you didn't constantly threaten people all over the forums and post personal shit it wouldn't be happening to you.  So you reap what you sow. And you get what you deserve.  Your actions brought this shit on yourself and now your wife.  Maybe think about what you're saying before you run your  Person who inserts genitals into their mouth and people wouldn't be fucking with you. You don't see anyone else threatening to kill them or family members on a daily basis. 

Just saying...