Chapo/RaiseThese/BigRunner

HurryUpAndDrink

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

who are you trying to fool Raise?

YOU HAVE BEHAVED LIKE A THUG, calling my wife horrible shit

a college girl of a great family who you dont even know, fuckin scoundrel

YOU HAVE ZERO HONOR. STOP ACTING LIKE U DO

Leaving the door unlocked? FUCK YOU. Boat posted pics of his daughter and wife, did he left the door unlocked?

X has posted pics of his wife, SolDiablo... etc... what, they deserve this shit?

You keep bringing my shit with Boat which was over 2 years ago, almost 3

My beef with Boat comes since the RX so I

You are losing it, it was Chapo who said horrible things about your wife....not me

Pal take some time away, dedicate yourself to helping your family instead of bringing it down

It is  unfortunate but not unexpected that someone would fuck with you off the board but really

WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

you are all together in this

no matter how much I dislike Raise, I would never join bands with communist pedophile supporters like Chapo and Runner...

Wow Double Standard Hoffa allows young and dumb to threaten my life multiple times, lets Young and Dumb accuse Bigrunner and El Chapo of aligning themselves with communist pedophiles. But when I reply with evidence how wrong and confused he is, I get silenced. Why is Young and Dumb always being protected by Double Standard Hoffa? 

On 8/9/2022 at 9:13 AM, HurryUpAndDrink said:

100% true about the biolabs you fuckin commie

you and chapo are the MAIN suspects

be careful cause your name is easy to find Runner, if you fuck with my wife, I will fuck with your life and if I have to pay a couple of MS-13 guys to shoot you in the face, thats what I will do

What does Young and Dumb have over Double Standard Hoffa? I reply to his false allegations and death threats and my reply gets silenced?

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Anytime you use the word Trump outside of the political thread it's going to the sandbox BR.

Double Standard Hoffa, why is that? Because this is a gambling forum?:mutley

I go 39-14 and you silence me? Why, because this is a gambling forum.  Or your jealous the best handicapper bar none is usually right and always disagrees with you?

On 8/9/2022 at 9:10 AM, Bigrunner said:

It wasn't me. Now tell me if you truly believe America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine?

Young and Dumb Mother Fvcker has a lot of growing up to do.

HUAD what source are you using that would make one think this is 100% true. Can you post link to article that supports your lie? 

1 hour ago, The X said:

I wonder what HUADS wife would think about the posts he makes with all the threats of violence towards other posters and their families? I'm sure she'd be real proud to be married to a such a piece of shit. 

I wonder what YOUR WIFE WOULD THINK ABOUT YOU TELLING BATEMAN YOU ARE GONNA UNLOAD ON HIS GF'S MOUTH WHILE HE WATCHES THIS WEEK - Or about all the racist anti latino innuendos you have thrown at me?

You are a woke joke pal

Just now, RaiseThese said:

colbert-popcorn.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Take some time off pal, refocus your commitement to mediocrity....that would at least be an improvement to the bottom shelf shit you are putting out now.

LOL, dude please

Your opinion has zero value

I prescreen the episodes with people who I care about and who are actually attending the best art school in Portugal so...

Please, Im gonna take critiques from a weak meme obsessed methead piece of shit

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I wonder what YOUR WIFE WOULD THINK ABOUT YOU TELLING BATEMAN YOU ARE GONNA UNLOAD ON HIS GF'S MOUTH WHILE HE WATCHES THIS WEEK - Or about all the racist anti latino innuendos you have thrown at me?

You are a woke joke pal

LOL , now people are being racist toward HUAD

Anti Latino innuendos......blahahahahahaha i

Just now, HurryUpAndDrink said:

LOL, dude please

Your opinion has zero value

I prescreen the episodes with people who I care about and who are actually attending the best art school in Portugal so...

Please, Im gonna take critiques from a weak meme obsessed methead piece of shit

Yeah but your lack of viewership indicates that these art school flunkies from Portugal MAY just be telling you what you want to hear.....

Numbers dont lie pal....just sayin.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Yeah but your lack of viewership indicates that these art school flunkies from Portugal MAY just be telling you what you want to hear.....

Numbers dont lie pal....just sayin.

you dont see the numbers on Good Lion's website do YOU?

nope, only him and I get those numbers. and there's nothing to worry about

the most watched video has almost a million views by now pal

again, you are out of my league

dedicate yourself to be useful, if you wanna wake people up go ahead, you can do it better than me according to you

who is stopping you?

Young and Dumb,  this is a lie. I knew you couldn't post a source to this baseless claim.  Typical HAUD . Posting conspiracy after lie after conspiracy. 

Remember the time you claimed I didn't offer to loan you money.  You called me a liar, then I posted a source to the facts. You, Hoffa, Dumb Monkey,  Redstripe turned out to be the liars.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Young and Dumb,  this is a lie. I knew you couldn't post a source to this baseless claim.  Typical HAUD . Posting conspiracy after lie after conspiracy. 

Remember the time you claimed I didn't offer to loan you money.  You called me a liar, then I posted a source to the facts. You, Hoffa, Dumb Monkey,  Redstripe turned out to be the liars.

I'm a filmmaker you retard

Go watch my films, you know where to find them

I dont cater to crazies

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

you dont see the numbers on Good Lion's website do YOU?

nope, only him and I get those numbers. and there's nothing to worry about

the most watched video has almost a million views by now pal

again, you are out of my league

dedicate yourself to be useful, if you wanna wake people up go ahead, you can do it better than me according to you

who is stopping you?

Again you need to compare yourself to a guy just posting on the internet.

Congrats on having one popular video......take that energy from that one and do better, instead of worse....your stock is losing value as you are losing your mind with these paranoid delusions.