**big thanks to MOFOME

milwaukee mike

I owed mc, I paid tn that money. The end. Brick wasn't around when I was there, his little punk self bet with mc knowing I owed mc money but didn't have it then, he decided to bet with mc anyway, that's on his grown self, not me. I didn't owe brick a mother fucking thing through mc or any other bs logic, so shhhhhh. Just get that much through your head and understand brick took 400 bucks because I simply decided it would be nice to cover everything mc owed. I went 500+ over anything I owed mc for brick, tripper, and mc himself. This wasn't confusing at all that day this little tiny man was collecting money he didn't deserve, but he's got something to say now? That's not going to work.

I insinuated nothing, I flat out stated some of these sorry mother fuckers talking shit didn't pay for the league. Tuck cried like a bitch, so in addition to sending something, we'd call it a wedding present or whatever he needed because he couldn't pay. I was happy to pay out of my pocket, and am today, but Kens death made that a bit more difficult. Did I say, hey guys send football money asap? Of course not. I faced a legitimate tragedy in my life and some of you cock sucking shits make it about yourselves, saying I never said thank you? Mother fucker I said "thank you" 40,000 times, I'm as appreciative as a human gets, but I'll do what I need to if you shits want to act like victims and start something personal because I happened to be thanked by someone. Timely went on about how he could care less about the money, he was pissed a long time ago, but he's been over it. Lmfao well I'm sorry you were so hurt, and you brining it up when Jimmy butler travels and melting down like a little pussy because the Bulls lost doesn't exactly support the theory that you're "over" the terrible travesty that had befallen you.

I paid much more than I owed and, as always, much more than I got. little fucking brickuhdick with his hand out. Instead of bitching with tn about getting paid next, I took care of a guy I never had any dealings with and paid well beyond anything he deserved from me, he wasn't entitled to shit, I simply did something nice. Just a gesture no one else's needed to know about, but if he wants to yap, welcome to the jungle hombre.

The sun ain't comin out tomorrow, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that these emails will make you change what you thought you knew foreverrrrrr. I've got every pm ever sent. You think I didn't see how the forums worked for a decade before I even took a job with one. Bitch please. I kept everything. I know how memories get foggy, I just want to clear things up for guys who worry that 5 years from now someone may say mo did something nice. What an event that would be. Prepare for the worst! This is the thought process of a dude with as much shit on his plate as Diana? That's just weird. Living in fear of the mo thank you. Shittttttt hahaha man the pictures are so puuurrrdyy

Tuck, fuck that pantload. Shit talking sorry non paying mother fucker. Brick, you reach your arms out 3 inches for another handout bud.

Im to old for the fighting so going to move along. Will say a few things.

Posting Mo's tagline about Shrink as a goof wasnt right by me. He cared about the man and losing my mothers and others close to me should have let it go.

I do also agree Tuck purposely fucking Cee with the made up ticket and then lying so Cee even lost more was way worse. Tuck has kept in touch with Cee which has been good but none of the rest of us have heard a peep.

I think the general thought is though Mo is if you reached out once in a while why you werent posting regardless of it was the money or whatever would have been appreciated.

Good to see the older Mo still has the fire!

Mc is paid up. I paid all of his debts to guys I played ff with and some little tiny guy I didn't. Not 50 bucks mind you, several hundred. Mc doesn't owe shit and didn't ask me to help him, I was simply able to do it quietly....until the hot shots came pounding their bird chests bc Mike liked his coooooookies.

Ttp, miss you brother, love you.

I had to add one more thing:

the threats crack me up. what kind of guy saves messages, e-mails and screen grabs of conversations with his "buds" to use against them down the road? wow, real stand up stuff there.

so wait, you did all these "good deeds" so you could rub it in peoples faces down the road? well done.

I know one thing is for sure; I've never taken a dime from anyone that wasn't owed to me, and certainly not from you. Usually when I do good things for people I never remind them of said deeds because that defeats the purpose of them; regardless of whether we have a falling out or not.

" insinuated nothing, I flat out stated some of these sorry mother fuckers talking shit didn't pay for the league."

Naw, you insinuated that you were constantly covering for the league and etc. I know you never paid a dime for me, and I never asked for a dime, so I just wanted to clear that up since you insinuated that you were backing people out left and right. Part of being commissioner sometimes is getting fucked and covering; it's why I won't be commish anymore, but at same time I don't bring it up ever. I did it because it was my responsibility and then I moved on; I didn't rub it in the faces of those I covered, nor did I rub it in the faces of those who took the money that I covered.

hey fellas.. FFF means fantasy Non heterosexual humans FOREVER. I will not stand idly by why you guys come out of the woodwork to bash our Mofome. You guys took an oath or pack if you will. Stand down and accept Mofome back non conditionally. 2 or 3 of you guys were fighting for his love and attention and now this. :violin

Where is joeybags and why is he not in here piling on our hero?

Nothing for me to pile on about.

Was it fucked up for Mo not to pay for 2 years ? Of course.

Thankfully I wasn't one of the people who was owed for the league. Though I am glad to see Mo is now very financially stable and is able to make good. He even offered to pay me back $300 from Vegas though I politely declined as I couldn't exactly remember the circumstances and didn't feel right taking it.

Since we apparently posting quotes in this thread, I'll use one from TTP's uncle Rodney-

"Can't we all just get along "

Nothing for me to pile on about.

Was it fucked up for Mo not to pay for 2 years ? Of course.

Thankfully I wasn't one of the people who was owed for the league. Though I am glad to see Mo is now very financially stable and is able to make good. He even offered to pay me back $300 from Vegas though I politely declined as I couldn't exactly remember the circumstances and didn't feel right taking it.

Since we apparently posting quotes in this thread, I'll use one from TTP's uncle Rodney-

"Can't we all just get along "

bs, but whatever. I dont blame you for not wanting to deal with the headache.

also mo, no. I'll post and say what I please. thanks bud. you see, the nice thing about never entering free contests and taking hand outs, or etc, is i never have to listen to clowns like you tell me all the good things you did for me or how much you gave me when i fell on hard times etc etc. i'll make my own money, win my own money, and spend my own money in life. i'll also help people out when i can and i'll never remind them of it. that's just me though.

Mc is paid up. I paid all of his debts to guys I played ff with and some little tiny guy I didn't. Not 50 bucks mind you, several hundred. Mc doesn't owe shit and didn't ask me to help him, I was simply able to do it quietly....until the hot shots came pounding their bird chests bc Mike liked his coooooookies.

Ttp, miss you brother, love you.

wait...Mike got cookies?

Mofo' date=' post those pms and pics. Bring these fuckers to their knees. They are disrespecting the Hell out of you.[/quote']

Wvu, the "genius at work" line was a better attempt to play at the ego than this. Come on man. I didn't mention tuck not paying for years while I knew he talked shit, I read things he didn't know I could read, he made shit up and he played the big timer, that was fine, I let it go, I'm a patient man. But, if my hand is forced, I'll enlighten people who clearly don't know what they think they do.

Timely can't disrespect anyone, I don't even read his posts, he's an idiot with an agenda who never shuts up long enough to listen. All I saw was his mention of "insinuating", a word he clearly doesn't have a firm grasp on, I plainly stated that people didn't pay, but maybe that was the word of the day on his calendar. Timely and brick sit on the yellow pages when they get their hair cut, I don't mind them acting big time, but brick needed to be put in his proper place here and timely now has more knowledge. Brick wasn't entitled to a penny, much less several hundred.

Ttp knows his old buddy is softy at heart, if the guys want to come at me, they will. I've got very personal shit, that's not why I'm here, but I'm also not going to sit and not reply when Ttp and brick (who the fuck is this little shit?) come at me randomly.

Looking through my emails, I forgot ole tucker got a wedding gift off of me, that pantload fuck. I love to give, Wvu. Ttp mocking my signature at eog was whoopin worthy, but he knows that was classless bs. Mocking that? To what end. Not exactly cool.

Ttp used to write about a deep perspective and his thoughts on life, then he comes here with the shit he did yesterday. I like the former. Worrying about what will be said on the forums years from now? I don't think I'm going to be posting years from now, I doubt I'll be posting months from now, I only came here to give the guys the money and a little extra for the time. Not terribly sinister, but people are generally petty and seeing thank you or seeing me doing well will bother some....oddly enough. Life is so short, I can't believe anyone is stressing about a forum compliment that may surface years from now. That's not the Ttp I remember.

I copied, pasted, and emailed every PM from eog to myself. I sent every text to my email. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

I'm going to make a $40,000 withdrawal. Be back in a bit.

Wvu, the "genius at work" line was a better attempt to play at the ego than this. Come on man. I didn't mention tuck not paying for years while I knew he talked shit, I read things he didn't know I could read, he made shit up and he played the big timer, that was fine, I let it go, I'm a patient man. But, if my hand is forced, I'll enlighten people who clearly don't know what they think they do.

Timely can't disrespect anyone, I don't even read his posts, he's an idiot with an agenda who never shuts up long enough to listen. All I saw was his mention of "insinuating", a word he clearly doesn't have a firm grasp on, I plainly stated that people didn't pay, but maybe that was the word of the day on his calendar. Timely and brick sit on the yellow pages when they get their hair cut, I don't mind them acting big time, but brick needed to be put in his proper place here and timely now has more knowledge. Brick wasn't entitled to a penny, much less several hundred.

Ttp knows his old buddy is softy at heart, if the guys want to come at me, they will. I've got very personal shit, that's not why I'm here, but I'm also not going to sit and not reply when Ttp and brick (who the fuck is this little shit?) come at me randomly.

Looking through my emails, I forgot ole tucker got a wedding gift off of me, that pantload fuck. I love to give, Wvu. Ttp mocking my signature at eog was whoopin worthy, but he knows that was classless bs. Mocking that? To what end. Not exactly cool.

Ttp used to write about a deep perspective and his thoughts on life, then he comes here with the shit he did yesterday. I like the former. Worrying about what will be said on the forums years from now? I don't think I'm going to be posting years from now, I doubt I'll be posting months from now, I only came here to give the guys the money and a little extra for the time. Not terribly sinister, but people are generally petty and seeing thank you or seeing me doing well will bother some....oddly enough. Life is so short, I can't believe anyone is stressing about a forum compliment that may surface years from now. That's not the Ttp I remember.

I copied, pasted, and emailed every PM from eog to myself. I sent every text to my email. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

i am probably in the forum minority since i am genuinely happy when people are winning, improving their life, fixing stuff from the past, etc

we can't fix who we were in the past, but we can fix who we will be today and tomorrow. congrats on the winnings

Damn 40k. Wish you had that when I got beat down 6 years ago:money

Do you have any PMs from WVU when you were gonna kick his ass?