**big thanks to MOFOME

milwaukee mike

The most informative post in the history of timely. If only you realized that everything you ever posted was a waste of time. You're an expert on nothing and the only one who doesn't know it.

:yay

this is pretty funny to see coming from you.

amazing how you're such an expert, but losing a forum moderating gig sent you under for 2 years. you must really have life clocked.

Mo, you think you're such a great guy but those who know you best realize you're an act. a clown show at the local circus. you talk about all your good deeds and how much you help people; people who truly help others don't remind others of those deeds all the time. when things got rough, you folded and ran. Just as tuck did.

just because you were given a hand out by someone - because believe me when i say we know you didn't work to earn the money you came into - doesn't make you a good person for giving that money away to strangers on the internet. fact is, if you never fell into money you'd still be in hiding. That's not the sign of a good guy.

it's amazing, to me, that you weren't the least bit humbled by hitting rock bottom and having to hide for two years - while reading the thread daily and pretending you weren't. your pompous arrogance is the problem; you've done nothing to warrant it.

i am probably in the forum minority since i am genuinely happy when people are winning, improving their life, fixing stuff from the past, etc

we can't fix who we were in the past, but we can fix who we will be today and tomorrow. congrats on the winnings

no one is jealous or unhappy that mo got back on his feet. no one.

it's the way mo has acted. people who post things like, "i made 1000 times more than you this year doing such and such because you're an idiot etc etc" after they disappeared for 2 years to avoid paying debts are pretty funny. you telling me someone went 2 years without $150? Come on now. Especially someone as BRILLIANT as MOFO?

Oh and Ken was a scamming, deadbeat loser who stole, robbed and lied for years to make a buck; a guy who took his wife with him. Not exactly the best guy to look up to and admire; probably not a great person to learn right and wrong from. It would explain a lot though. It's easy to be generous with stolen, or unearned money in life.

mo, i wont continue on with this. i have said my piece today and that can be that. you can go back to acting like the mother Theresa of the forums and I'll go back to being that guy that no one reads. it's fun that way.

have to call him out... made my family very happy the last 2 days, and also a neighbor family that I shared sweets with this afternoon

maybe that good karma is why we won on that soccer over! you never know, sometimes losing and bad karma is a downward spiral so why can't winning and good karma go hand in hand?

:hat

actually you have to thank me for the over ! i am the one who gave the pick dont give credit to someone else :banged

damn' date=' looks like 100k to me. Let me hold a dollar[/quote']

wvu been all over mo's nuts lately, looking for a handout or a bipolar sugar daddy?

i used to take pictures of money the first time i ever got a chunk also....only took him 40 years

wvu been all over mo's nuts lately, looking for a handout or a bipolar sugar daddy?

i used to take pictures of money the first time i ever got a chunk also....only took him 40 years

I'm an instigator brick, much like you. 😍

Karma rockin!

STRAIGHT BET

( Risking: 1,000.00 - To Win: 1,300.00 )

WIN

05/13/2015 @ 12:50 PM MLB [951] WAS NATIONALS -1.5 +130( G GONZALEZ -L / J HELLICKSON -R )

Score: WAS NATIONALS(9) - ARI D'BACKS(6)

WIN

$1,300.00

05/13/2015

12:31 PM

STRAIGHT BET

( Risking: 1,270.00 - To Win: 1,000.00 )

WIN

05/13/2015 @ 12:50 PM MLB [951] WAS NATIONALS -127( ACTION )

Score: WAS NATIONALS(9) - ARI D'BACKS(6)

WIN

$1,000.00

I just want to clarify some inaccuracies stated by Mo.

Mo said he paid TN the money he owed MC, but in reality he paid Brick - as Brick said.

Mo you didn't have to do that. Yes, Madcapper is paid in full to me too. Mo paid MC debt to me even though Mo didn't owe anything to MC after paying Brick.

sending MC an email to let him know.

There's proof that Mo didn't "give Brick" anything... he simply paid Brick what he owed and had stiffed MC two years from.

Here's mo acting like a condescending prick because I said it was a piece of shit move to bail for two years and not contact anyone when owing a debt - just further proof that he never once apologized, he in fact took it personally that we thought it was a shitty thing to do:

Well, I couldn't give what I did not possess. Your considerations are noted, piece of shit move was? I ask rhetorically. I found the events hard to anticipate. We did something that worked, then things went poorly; I'm sorry you were impacted so negatively. I'm glad you were able to let those feelings free.

I never said I was impacted negatively; made it clear the money didn't matter, but the principle did.

Then in one week it went from a blessing to be able to pay us back and then some to others:

I've never bought a lottery ticket. That'd be nice, I'd be sending you guys much more than this. I just made some money and my first priorities were family and taking care of things owed from the indescribable last few months I was on eog. It's your money and you guys were very generous in trying to help me start a new forum with ..... when I should have taken the money from DB and gotten you guys paid before I worried about some loyalty I supposedly owed ..... What a whirlwind that was. Helping MC with an extra 750 in debt or so and getting it to guys who not only deserve the money but had my back several times is a blessing, not an obligation.

To Brick and others looking for handouts. The internet is a funny place, but luckily it keeps record.

Maybe be a bit more genuine and the two faced attitude won't be so easy to find.

Dagger? I think so.

Unreal, this guy. I haven't hit a parlay like this in years. LOL

Nicely done.

Fvcking retard doesn't even gamble so of course he can't read a betting slip.....go eat a Free slice of Pizza Du-Mas...

Only one looking worse then Kingshitheads is Shoe Shine stepping over himself to apologize after every post...

Fuck King and the Fx3

Fvcking retard doesn't even gamble so of course he can't read a betting slip.....go eat a Free slice of Pizza Du-Mas...

Only one looking worse then Kingshitheads is Shoe Shine stepping over himself to apologize after every post...

Fuck King and the Fx3

but not brick and i, right? right teddy????????????????????????????????????????