Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m of the mind that two things are true:

-National Security elements need to be taken seriously 

-Companies/Govt can operate unfairly under that guise (for which conservatives called that out from the jump) 

Bonus thought is how FBI letter situation pushed me n others from Clinton to Trump, and lack of Hunter follow through was able to have myself n others comfortable with Biden over Trump. 

Those things can be the final things to sway moderates at the end. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Having concerns... Read what you shared Hines.

This link documents nothing.

The FBI has "a number of concerns," director Christopher Wray told a House Homeland Security Committee hearing about worldwide threats on Tuesday, just days after Republican lawmakers introduced a bill that would ban the app nationwide.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Where is the FBI authorization?

Ted's qualifications are irrelevant.

His qualifications are certainly relevant. He's a Congressman on the committee. Just because you may not like him doesn't change the fact that his qualifications are pretty damn relevant.

If you are still serious, then look up some of Christopher Wray's statements regarding social media particularly with regard to FITF and Jan 6. I've posted six links, not going to post much more if you don't want to believe it.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The US Code of Federal Regulations determines the amount of dots in the lane markings on US Interstate Highways. Good reding if you can't sleep.

Ted Lieu said in open testimony Blah, blah, blah...

Authorization for FBI surveillance must be documented somewhere??

If you are looking for an EO, then you should know how few of those are made public.