Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Does this clown ever make a truthful statement?

3 hours ago, jasson621 said:

He is the biggest fraud here, Landers has more integrity. 

41 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Glad Twitter is  finally suspending pedophiles.

Don't know why these 3 far right wing radicals are always playing the victim card and making false allegations? I recall when Rdalert447 felt victimized by the left he began calling for a Civil War and it was the libs fault.

16 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Does this clown ever make a truthful statement?

3 hours ago, jasson621 said:

He is the biggest fraud here, Landers has more integrity. 

Nothing but lies from these two far right wing radicals. It must be on page 1 of their playbook.

After Elon Musk bought Twitter a week or 2 prior to the midterms he urged all Americans to vote Republicon. Than he went on to tweet lies about Paul Pelosi.  That's what far right wing radicals do. Fact. I don't need to follow Twitter to know these facts. Elon Musk is documented lying far right wing scum.  Yes it's redundant. 

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Seriously, my account was suspended,  I don't follow Twitter, and I have zero idea what you and Dumb Joey, two radicals, are crying about. As if you both are being victimized. :laugh

Again for all you dumbass far right wing radicals, like Dumb Monkey and Dumb Jason,  "I do not follow Twitter". 

And I do know covid vaccines have made a tremendous difference saving millions of lives.  Don't need Twitter to know this 

And that’s fine.  Shouldn’t someone have the right to question a vaccine if people are dying?  I guess not if government is paying to monitor social media and squelch that viewpoint.  

24 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

And that’s fine.  Shouldn’t someone have the right to question a vaccine if people are dying?  I guess not if government is paying to monitor social media and squelch that viewpoint.  

Yes! But when far right wing radicals and far left radicals start posting lies, misinformation and conspiracies along with conflating bullshit its wrong. The number of adverse effects of the covid vaccine is minute. Billions of vaccines have been administered worldwide, saving 10's of millions of lives but you have extremist like Sleepy, Dumb Joey, Redstripe claiming that people are dying from the vaccine. It's bullshit, it's lies, it's conflation and its a cancer in America.

Some say Kirstie Alley died because she was anti-vaccine. This is an opinion of some and highly more accurate than those saying Grant Wahl died from the covid vaccine. Howard Stern believes Kirstie Alley may have died because she was anti vaccine and probably anti science and doctors. 

42 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Don't know what allegations were made in Elon Musk's twitter files. I know who Elon Musk is and I've heard the Twitter files were equal to the goods John Bull Durham had. I also know Elon Musk bought Twitter for $44 billion a week or 2  before the midterms and then he urged all Americans to vote RepubliCon and spread lies about Paul Pelosi. Those are facts.  Take everything promoted by Lying Elon Musk with a grain of salt.  He knows who his base is and they love his lies and false rhetoric. 

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Don't know what allegations were made in Elon Musk's twitter files. I know who Elon Musk is and I've heard the Twitter files were equal to the goods John Bull Durham had. I also know Elon Musk bought Twitter for $44 billion a week or 2  before the midterms and then he urged all Americans to vote RepubliCon and spread lies about Paul Pelosi. Those are facts.  Take everything promoted by Lying Elon Musk with a grain of salt.  He knows who his base is and they love his lies and false rhetoric. 

Squelching one side no matter what isn’t how it’s done.  Are Musk’s actions worse than the feds claiming Russian misinfo right before an election about Hunter’s laptop?  

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Yes! But when far right wing radicals and far left radicals start posting lies, misinformation and conspiracies along with conflating bullshit its wrong. The number of adverse effects of the covid vaccine is minute. Billions of vaccines have been administered worldwide, saving 10's of millions of lives but you have extremist like Sleepy, Dumb Joey, Redstripe claiming that people are dying from the vaccine. It's bullshit, it's lies, it's conflation and its a cancer in America.

Some say Kirstie Alley died because she was anti-vaccine. This is an opinion of some and highly more accurate than those saying Grant Wahl died from the covid vaccine. Howard Stern believes Kirstie Alley may have died because she was anti vaccine and probably anti science and doctors. 

Or maybe she died of cancer you dumb twat.

30 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Squelching one side no matter what isn’t how it’s done.  Are Musk’s actions worse than the feds claiming Russian misinfo right before an election about Hunter’s laptop?  

Fact Check: Did Ex-Intel Officials Call Hunter Biden Laptop Disinformation?

Allegations. 51 former intel officials say it may have been Russian disinfo.  RepubliCon Jim Jordan is trafficking that 51 intel agents are saying the laptop was Russian disinformation. JIm Jordan is lying along with you and other so called RepubliCon victims are taking what was factually said and spinning it to fit their bad intentions. 

Anyway, not that it matters but what was on Hunter Biden's laptop? :laugh Didn't Hunter drop the laptop off to a blind man who owns a computer repair shop. How many different hands have handled Hunter's so called laptop since the blind man took possession. :laugh

Although the letter does not outright say the claims about the laptop are disinformation (as one could infer from Jordan's Facebook post), there are a number of strongly-worded assertions within the letter that lead to that conclusion.

The letter begins by introducing the credibility and experience of its co-signatories before stating that their concern about how "the damage that foreign interference in our politics can do to our democracy" had led them to consider "that the arrival on the US political scene of emails purportedly belonging to Vice President Biden's son Hunter... has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."

A spokesman for Jim Jordan told Newsweek that "the 51 intelligence officials said the laptop [was] disinformation" and highlighted Joe Biden's comments.

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-laptop-jim-jordan-facebook-disinformation-twitter-1767369

The Ruling

Needs Context

Needs Context.

The letter co-signed by security officials following the publication of the early Hunter Biden laptop stories did not outright conclude that the laptop was disinformation, as Jim Jordan's Facebook post may suggest.

Before reasoning the position in analytical detail, the letter adds: "If we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this."

Again, although the letter does not conclude decisively that the laptop stories were part of a disinformation campaign, the weight of its argument, the inference that its conclusions may be "right" and the aforementioned reputation of its co-signatories, confidently indicated the view that the laptop was most likely a disinformation tool.

Despite stating in the final paragraph "we do not know whether these press reports are accurate" it nonetheless ends by saying: "It is high time that Russia stops interfering in our democracy."

Context is crucial here. While authentication efforts have since found that at least some of the emails and other content within the laptop did belong to Hunter Biden, at the time there was debate among public figures and media outlets as to its veracity (including, as Mediaite reports, right-leaning establishments). The letter was sent amid this, only a few days after the New York Post's first story was published.

22 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Or maybe she died of cancer you dumb twat.

No shit Maynard. But she didn't have to die, except she was anti doctor and it was diagnosed late and she died soon after it was diagnosed.  Being an anti vaxxer factored into her quick death after her cancer diagnosis. 

Moral of the story. Don't be anti-vaxx or anti doctor. Don't avoid going to doctors just because you believe covid vaccines are killing people. 

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

No shit Maynard. But she didn't have to die, except she was anti doctor and it was diagnosed late and she died soon after it was diagnosed.  Being an anti vaxxer factored into her quick death after her cancer diagnosis. 

Moral of the story. Don't be anti-vaxx or anti doctor. Don't avoid going to doctors just because you believe covid vaccines are killing people. 

What happened to pro-choice?  

Just now, Bigrunner said:

So chose ignorance and she died young. That was her choice. As long as her choices are jeopardizing the health or lives of others so be it. 

She made a choice similar to many leaders from the left who shut down our businesses, then paraded around without masks in public places.  And no, I don’t believe they all got a vax either.

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Board Certified Immunologist Dr. Howard Stern MD, or Howard Stern the radio guy?

Howard Stern is much much smarter than the average person.  He also believes anti-vaxxers are cancer and was making an educated guess about Kirstie's death.  Who knows, even though Kirstie Alley was an anti-vaxxer she may have been going to her doctor on the reg.  But I tend to agree with Howard's conclusion. And you don't have to be a board certified immunologist to reach the scenario he concluded. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Howard Stern is much much smarter than the average person.  He also believes anti-vaxxers are cancer and was making an educated guess about Kirstie's death.  Who knows, even though Kirstie Alley was an anti-vaxxer she may have been going to her doctor on the reg.  But I tend to agree with Howard's conclusion. And you don't have to be a board certified immunologist to reach the scenario he concluded. 

How smart does one have to be to make an educated guess?  Judging by your post, you just have to have the same stance.

7 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

lol.  Runner believes Alley died of cancer because she didnt get the jab.

Cant make this stuff up

TN doesn't understand want he reads or is making shit up? TN says I believe Alley died because she wasn't vaccinated from covid? :laughMore false allegations from a far right wing radical. That's what the far right wing does. They make shit up.