Elon!

PatrickBateman

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I don't have an issue with everyone, idiot.

Just fucking retards.

Guess where that puts you.

It puts me as someone empathetic to your need to release anger n vitriol. 

We did this before that one day where it took 50 rounds before you could have a civil discussion. 

And since I generally subscribe to big picture thinking n have hope for people, I can gloss over your conduct/behavior at times when I think fruitful discussion can be had. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Machiavelli said:

It puts me as someone empathetic to your need to release anger n vitriol. 

We did this before that one day where it took 50 rounds before you could have a civil discussion. 

And since I generally subscribe to big picture thinking n have hope for people, I can gloss over your conduct/behavior at times when I think fruitful discussion can be had. 

You're too stupid to know that you're lying to yourself.

You're not intelligent and can't even admit what you are.

Keep up the charade though, paid poster.

You're too stupid to know that you're lying to yourself.

You're not intelligent and can't even admit what you are.

Keep up the charade though, paid poster.

Not making a dime off this place—or by replying to you. 
Caught me in a mood the last couple of days. 

As for your insults, they are just that. You’ve shown yourself to be quick to anger/vitriol, classless and without dignity or honor. 

All while crying that you aren’t getting the answers you seek in discussion—yet won’t even behave yourself in order to get them. 

What’s hilarious is you can falsely attack my intelligence and the like, but my digs on your character, conduct, class and honor stick.

And you know it. 

Only retards would ever consider you intelligent.

You deflect and then run.  Like a little whiny bitch.

You can use me as an excuse all you want but everyone with a single brain cell can see the truth plainly.

Keep trying though, paid poster.

You'll drone on and on and keep replying to me but you refuse to answer to the lies you posted and your reptile amigdala is so full of estrogen that you run like a little coward instead of being a man and facing the truth.  You're the epitome of everything I said about libtards who refuse take any personal responsibility, you little cvnt.  Thanks for proving me right once again.  You idiots are as predictable as the sunrise.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Only retards would ever consider you intelligent.

You deflect and then run.  Like a little whiny bitch.

You can use me as an excuse all you want but everyone with a single brain cell can see the truth plainly.

Keep trying though, paid poster.

You'll drone on and on and keep replying to me but you refuse to answer to the lies you posted and your reptile amigdala is so full of estrogen that you run like a little coward instead of being a man and facing the truth.  You're the epitome of everything I said about libtards who refuse take any personal responsibility, you little cvnt.  Thanks for proving me right once again.  You idiots are as predictable as the sunrise.

Addicted to outrage. 

Wants answer on his terms but cannot/will not act like an adult. 

You used to be decent. Then got caught up in far right style of arguments that anyone being a bit diff confuses the shit out of you so much that you quickly label as an “Other,” and run with wild assumptions to justify your lack of character towards them. 

I pity you for that. 

2 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Glenn Greenwald is a RW SHILL...

Get with the Program, Dummfukk...

Yeah.  The guy who exposed the truth about the government spying on American citizens with the Patriot Act is a right winger.

Just like Tim Pool who helped organize Occupy Wall Street.

Just like Russell Brand.

Just like Joe Rogan.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

You're too stupid to understand that none of them changed their views.  You brainwashed retards did.

3 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Addicted to outrage. 

Wants answer on his terms but cannot/will not act like an adult. 

You used to be decent. Then got caught up in far right style of arguments that anyone being a bit diff confuses the shit out of you so much that you quickly label as an “Other,” and run with wild assumptions to justify your lack of character towards them. 

I pity you for that. 

More whining.  More responses saying nothing except how your pussy hurts.

Paid poster extraordinaire.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yeah.  The guy who exposed the truth about the government spying on American citizens with the Patriot Act is a right winger.

Just like Tim Pool who helped organize Occupy Wall Street.

Just like Russell Brand.

Just like Joe Rogan.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

You're too stupid to understand that none of them changed their views.  You brainwashed retards did.

Everyone of them are RW Shills...

Tim Pool ISN'T a "Lefty", he is a Pathetic RW Shill...

You really sound like a stupid, mindless RW Lemming Fukk..

13 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You really are fucking retarded if you think that those people changed and not the Democratic party.

I’ve decried a lot about the Democratic Party, but your hyper focus to quickly shit talk has kept you from remembering or understanding. Not a me problem. 

As for those people, I’ve noticed that the more they get involved in RW outrage cycles, the more they only stick to RW points. Which is actually smart for them since that’s their base now. 

I just appreciate when anyone who leans R or D can challenge when their leaning side is going a bit off the rails. 

Those people have good history doing that, but are doing it less n less.. 

44 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

I’ve decried a lot about the Democratic Party, but your hyper focus to quickly shit talk has kept you from remembering or understanding. Not a me problem. 

As for those people, I’ve noticed that the more they get involved in RW outrage cycles, the more they only stick to RW points. Which is actually smart for them since that’s their base now. 

I just appreciate when anyone who leans R or D can challenge when their leaning side is going a bit off the rails. 

Those people have good history doing that, but are doing it less n less.. 

Yeah.  It's me who doesn't remember that Occupy Wall St. was an extreme left movement at the time.

Or that there was a time that liberals campaigned against the Patriot Act.

LMAO.

Keep those delusions alive so you can keep telling yourself you're not the one that's brainwashed.

Yeah.  It's me who doesn't remember that Occupy Wall St. was an extreme left movement at the time.

Or that there was a time that liberals campaigned against the Patriot Act.

LMAO.

Keep those delusions alive so you can keep telling yourself you're not the one that's brainwashed.

Firm RW says what? 

Now you claim to know my positions on Occupy n the patriot act? Talk about running with assumptions..