Forum members’ thoughts on the HUAD stiffing/disappearance

WVU

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

I’m as generous as possible. Multiple people can attest to that here. And I’m forgiving as long as you stay in touch. When you ghost me for a month, then I turn ruthless. I’ll give him a couple more days to correct this but after that I’ll post PMs. Don’t fuck with me

Wow, sorry to hear this, THAT SUCKS

Enjoy the day and make some money today.

22 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

I’m as generous as possible. Multiple people can attest to that here. And I’m forgiving as long as you stay in touch. When you ghost me for a month, then I turn ruthless. I’ll give him a couple more days to correct this but after that I’ll post PMs. Don’t fuck with me

LOL, then in another month you can post gambling agains PM's after he stiffs you. Don't fuck with me! 

:mutley

3 hours ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Yikes! Hope you get paid pal. That’s shifty.