Forum members’ thoughts on the HUAD stiffing/disappearance

WVU

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Loan

Had completely forget about it till now, but he asked me to borrow a few dimes maybe 6 months ago. Don’t recall if it was before or after the whole HUAD thing, but something felt “off” about him asking me for that small amount of money the way he bet and gave away his own cash…. He once gave me like $500 in BTC or something for doing him a favor that took 30 seconds. Always seemed like an overly generous guy and I was actually would have sent him the $2k or whatever but i don’t keep any real money on exchanges and didn’t feel like dealing with the hassle of it all. 

Apparently my laziness saved me a few dimes. 

Id still say it’s likely he pays you back, but then again, I’ve been stiffed for 5 figures lifetime on the forums, so wtf do i know. 

Really hope he works out though, you’re a good dude and don;’t deserve to get stiffed. 

2 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

These guys kissed HUAD ass like there was no tomorrow.  It was only because he assuaged their feelings of right-wing nut inadequacy.  If he were a Lib, they would've gone after him the way they go after BigRunner, and put him on that same scale.

Just the facts, ma'am. 

Is there a libtard here that isn't broke?

Seems like everyone was just playing the percentages.