Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

Option #1: Mexitrash mutt KingRevolver must be permabanned, never to post again. Why do we need more libtards here?

Option #2: Someone get me his address or X's. If I get both, XYZ will be paid double.

Get rid of the trash, or see blood spill. Let's see how much these 2 pussies laugh when they feel the touch of cold steel.

I also think it's hilarious you all so focused on me when not even XYZ is talking about it anymore, you don't even know one thing about what happened and yet, y'all here throwing accusations, wife insults, and just point blank stupidity.

Otherwise, no moolah.

joker-heath-ledger.gif

Nice job btw Hoff, nice to see family insults are allowed again. You jews need to make up your mind, either rules apply for everybody, or get rid of the rules alltogether, like what y'all doing to Kanye West.

What will you morons say if XYZ is paid but I instruct him to not tell a soul I did? Retards. Eat crow.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Option #1: Mexitrash mutt KingRevolver must be permabanned, never to post again. Why do we need more libtards here?

Option #2: Someone get me his address or X's. If I get both, XYZ will be paid double.

Get rid of the trash, or see blood spill. Let's see how much these 2 pussies laugh when they feel the touch of cold steel.

I also think it's hilarious you all so focused on me when not even XYZ is talking about it anymore, you don't even know one thing about what happened and yet, y'all here throwing accusations, wife insults, and just point blank stupidity.

Otherwise, no moolah.

joker-heath-ledger.gif

Nice job btw Hoff, nice to see family insults are allowed again. You jews need to make up your mind, either rules apply for everybody, or get rid of the rules alltogether, like what y'all doing to Kanye West.

What will you morons say if XYZ is paid but I instruct him to not tell a soul I did? Retards. Eat crow.

Cmon man, stop talking smack and pay up, whether you ever choose to tell us what happened is up to you.

7 hours ago, housepicks said:

Seems like you were getting the hang of being normal for awhile but that was just all so stupid.

Nah, the wife shit must stop or this forum will die off soon enough

Nobody comes to the forums to get their family trashed. Slow pay or not. Stiff or not.

XYZ is getting the moolah regardless 100%. I'm simply fuckin with my haters...

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Nobody comes to the forums to get their family trashed. Slow pay or not. Stiff or not.

You can't go 2 posts without mentioning your internet wife and then get mad when people bring her up.

My wife hasn't been mentioned in 20 years on the forums....  you know why? I don't bring her up or post pictures of her.

Pay the money you stole.

5 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

ARE YOU THE SAME GUY THAT HAS TALKED SHITABOUT BROKE LENDERS, X’s wife’s and KR girlfriends?   Like the poster above said, dont post pictures or mention your wife on forms and others wont have the ammo needed to trash your wife...also pay the money pal and NO you are not invited to play poker anymore

41 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Otherwise, no moolah.

joker-heath-ledger.gif

Get Lost, BITCH...

And Fukk Off, THIEF!

Two El Chapo Demands:

1)HUAD Licks the Shit from MY Ass...

2) See Demand 1) Above

Welcome to the Future (or even The PRESENT):

main-qimg-66af2e2c99f8d641f35896f742edbb

6 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

ARE YOU THE SAME GUY THAT HAS TALKED SHITABOUT BROKE LENDERS, X’s wife’s and KR girlfriends?   Like the poster above said, dont post pictures or mention your wife on forms and others wont have the ammo needed to trash your wife...also pay the money pal and NO you are not invited to play poker anymore

Fuck you Homosexual human being

I'm out. Good luck with your bullshit card game!