Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Well yes, I work until late, so does my wife, we are not morning people... its a mutt point

You know how many free subscriptions I give out in a week? Like $500-$1000 worth

If we do that, how much you think we are doing? Ill give you a hint, more than the average yearly salary in the U.S. / IN A MONTH.

Needless to say, bright future ahead of me... will be doing $4k a month by July... and $10k by 2025... guy already said he wants me to become CEO and take charge of everything as he obscures in the background to just do films... such an amazing guy, nothing like you or Hoffa, a real brother, a real friend.

Im not stressing over much now, I have secured my survival of Agenda 2030 as I will have an off the grid set up by no later than 2027.

Once I hit this mark I will return every single dime to everybody here that requests it, gift or no gift, BBB included...

At that point I wont be scraping no more and will be time to right some wrongs and move on

Watch and lear Kolzig

Last that I heard, your undivided attention was supposed to be directed toward the medical issues of a Skanky Portugese Whore (With Incurable Monkey Pox, Dying of AIDS from a long history of Anal-Barebacking Kneegrows)...

Well yes, I work until late, so does my wife, we are not morning people... its a mutt point

You know how many free subscriptions I give out in a week? Like $500-$1000 worth

If we do that, how much you think we are doing? Ill give you a hint, more than the average yearly salary in the U.S. / IN A MONTH.

Needless to say, bright future ahead of me... will be doing $4k a month by July... and $10k by 2025... guy already said he wants me to become CEO and take charge of everything as he obscures in the background to just do films... such an amazing guy, nothing like you or Hoffa, a real brother, a real friend.

Im not stressing over much now, I have secured my survival of Agenda 2030 as I will have an off the grid set up by no later than 2027.

Once I hit this mark I will return every single dime to everybody here that requests it, gift or no gift, BBB included...

At that point I wont be scraping no more and will be time to right some wrongs and move on

Watch and lear Kolzig

Justice delayed is justice denied.

9 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Watch and lear Kolzig

I was laughing reading this until I realized you are serious....  that's just sad

9 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

I was laughing reading this until I realized you are serious....  that's just sad

Reality is you mad at me cause XYZ played you. What he did might have been premeditated, who knows. I know for a fact what I did wasn't.

Be mad at me all u want but why would you lend over $1k to someone without knowing their name, face or at least email and phone? Hilarious. You are the only one to blame.

11 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Reality is you mad at me cause XYZ played you. What he did might have been premeditated, who knows. I know for a fact what I did wasn't.

Be mad at me all u want but why would you lend over $1k to someone without knowing their name, face or at least email and phone? Hilarious. You are the only one to blame.

You probably won't understand this because you've never had money. But there is this thing called interest on loans. I've helped many people here. If one out of 5 stiff, the interest on others covers it. I'm not mad about the money. I'm more mad that I was lied to and I misread a scammer. People who have money use it to make more money.

2 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

You probably won't understand this because you've never had money. But there is this thing called interest on loans. I've helped many people here. If one out of 5 stiff, the interest on others covers it. I'm not mad about the money. I'm more mad that I was lied to and I misread a scammer. People who have money use it to make more money.

LOL, you dont need to have money to understand the concept. And so, you were profiting on XYZ's alleged medical loan? Not surprised.

Experienced loan shark that doesnt ask for name, phone, email, photo, nothing... You should have known better and Im sorry it happened to you. Everyone has been stiffed or stolen from in this life, even myself, cause then again, dont need to be rich to get scammed.

Exactly then, u mad at me for something I have no culpability for.

43 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Watch and lear Kolzig

Lets just hope he doesnt lend you a couple of bucks because we know you have no problem screwing over someone that is trying to help you

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

LOL, you dont need to have money to understand the concept. And so, you were profiting on XYZ's alleged medical loan? Not surprised.

Experienced loan shark that doesnt ask for name, phone, email, photo, nothing... You should have known better and Im sorry it happened to you. Everyone has been stiffed or stolen from in this life, even myself, cause then again, dont need to be rich to get scammed.

Exactly then, u mad at me for something I have no culpability for.

Of course I was profiting. You think I would loan money out for free? He offered a specific interest amount and I agreed to less. But then he got paid and disappeared. On the other hand, you stole from him. And don't think for a second anyone here believes you paid him back. We all know you didn't. 

3 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Of course I was profiting. You think I would loan money out for free? He offered a specific interest amount and I agreed to less. But then he got paid and disappeared. On the other hand, you stole from him. And don't think for a second anyone here believes you paid him back. We all know you didn't. 

You speak for everyone here, clearly  🙂

Lent me $1000 back in July, already paid back.

in case you were wondering, your word doesnt mean anything after your actions proved otherwise.

And yes, Shaven pretty much does speak for anyone any common sense.  As a man, you have trust and honor.  Takes a lifetime to build but only a moment to destroy.  Guess where you are at?

On 2/10/2023 at 8:36 PM, Shavencoinpurse said:

Or just don't loan people money and invest in other things.

GoFundMe has produced a generation of poor me beggars and deadbeats.

• 4 months later...
On 11/6/2022 at 1:36 PM, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Option #1: Mexitrash mutt KingRevolver must be permabanned, never to post again. Why do we need more libtards here?

Option #2: Someone get me his address or X's. If I get both, XYZ will be paid double.

Get rid of the trash, or see blood spill. Let's see how much these 2 pussies laugh when they feel the touch of cold steel.

I also think it's hilarious you all so focused on me when not even XYZ is talking about it anymore, you don't even know one thing about what happened and yet, y'all here throwing accusations, wife insults, and just point blank stupidity.

Otherwise, no moolah.

joker-heath-ledger.gif

Nice job btw Hoff, nice to see family insults are allowed again. You jews need to make up your mind, either rules apply for everybody, or get rid of the rules alltogether, like what y'all doing to Kanye West.

What will you morons say if XYZ is paid but I instruct him to not tell a soul I did? Retards. Eat crow.

Ite Den...

Btw--You be Hella Hideous UGLY Mofo...

***Pocket Rockets posing with Hooker....

Cupace20221106123300894.png