Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Nah, the wife shit must stop or this forum will die off soon enough

Nobody comes to the forums to get their family trashed. Slow pay or not. Stiff or not.

XYZ is getting the moolah regardless 100%. I'm simply fuckin with my haters...

You just dont get it. Nobody talks about a guys family if he doesn’t talk about his family. Take some ownership. And it’s besides the point anyway, you took a guys money who was doing you a favor. He trusted you and you fucked him. You can validate all you want but what’s wrong is wrong.

55 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Option #1: Mexitrash mutt KingRevolver must be permabanned, never to post again. Why do we need more libtards here?

Option #2: Someone get me his address or X's. If I get both, XYZ will be paid double.

Get rid of the trash, or see blood spill. Let's see how much these 2 pussies laugh when they feel the touch of cold steel.

I also think it's hilarious you all so focused on me when not even XYZ is talking about it anymore, you don't even know one thing about what happened and yet, y'all here throwing accusations, wife insults, and just point blank stupidity.

Otherwise, no moolah.

joker-heath-ledger.gif

Nice job btw Hoff, nice to see family insults are allowed again. You jews need to make up your mind, either rules apply for everybody, or get rid of the rules alltogether, like what y'all doing to Kanye West.

What will you morons say if XYZ is paid but I instruct him to not tell a soul I did? Retards. Eat crow.

45 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Hoffa worst mod ever

Hoffa worse at modding than Biden is a presidenting.

A peek at a couple posters at far right wing Hoffa's Place giving anti Semite's a bad name. That's a fact. 

Shame on Huad for stiffing one of his own like minded trash of a human.

Dude cant even keep his word to stay away for more than a couple days......this clown is WORSE than the people he exposes in those nonwatched videos.....

But we all know the real reason he posted was to get MORE insults so he could justify in his tiny,pedo, thief, stiff, junkie  brain why XYZ wont be getting paid.

Wahhhhh , they are being mean to me...

rs-crying-baby.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=e6c53b

2 minutes ago, housepicks said:

You just dont get it. Nobody talks about a guys family if he doesn’t talk about his family. Take some ownership. And it’s besides the point anyway, you took a guys money who was doing you a favor. He trusted you and you fucked him. You can validate all you want but what’s wrong is wrong.

This

30 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Suck my dick libtard

You are fat and out of shape.  Your threats are about as valid as your word.  Tell us more lies about fighting off 10 people at once.  Your whole life has been a lie and I’m guessing your bride is learning the same.

5 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Pal, can you please receive $300 PayPal and send it in BTC to XYZ?

Buying BTC is a real hassle for me, plus lose 10%+

Huad I miss your far right wing blogs full of lies and conspiracies. Was  there ever a time in your young and Dumb life anyone could have trusted you?

Can one imagine I offered to loan Dumb and Young $100. That would have turned out badly. Nazi hunter hunts down Nazi.