Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I agree with pat, pay and it's over. Stop making threats, stop making demands, just go back to making your usual posts about topics that interest you.

At his new fruit stand of course.  He needs to be the fruit stand king of Mediterranean so some actual good comes from this.  I want people all across Portugal and Espana heading to his legendary fruit stand on a daily basis and he crushes it in life and this is a long distant memory.

6 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I've been waiting for XYZ to DM or email me his BTC address for almost a week

So now Im sending PP to JBD so see can escrow it for me, if he is willing

Not sure how that’s going to help when i don’t have xyz’s info either. You also still owe me money which you could have used to money you made to finally pay me back 

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Not sure how that’s going to help when i don’t have xyz’s info either. You also still owe me money which you could have used to money you made to finally pay me back 

Trouble in the friend zone. Joey is too smart to get played twice.  95% chance that PayPal would get cancelled by HUAD anyway 

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Told ya Joey got conned as well, and now it is public......Joey proabably gave him a nice wedding gift as well as BLM reparations.........