Midterm Elections Thread

Machiavelli

Just now, mikeman said:

Cmon man....you think vance is losing?

I know it's fun to troll...but you have to make it sound plausible.

I said it could be 10, my expectation is a 7-8 pt win for vance. less than 5 would be a shock, 10 or more and it's party time.

I didn’t say that directly. Read my words carefully. 

You may be pretty spot on, but if there’s a path for an upset in that race, it’ll foretell the rest of the evening. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

I’m hearing that if Reps get 30-40 seats in the House, they’re gonna celebrate it as Red Wave, when compared to midterm Obama years, that’d just be a splash. 

MSNBC had a glowing segment for DeSantis just a short bit ago. Then immediately shifted to Trump v DeSantis talk. But they said Ron could win FLa by 20+ points. 

I believe you are on record as predicting the R's gain mid teens, was it 14 seats? Perhaps you said 17?

2 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

I didn’t say that directly. Read my words carefully. 

You may be pretty spot on, but if there’s a path for an upset in that race, it’ll foretell the rest of the evening. 

FL should be one of the first to count most ballots, desantis might win by 15, that's the one to watch, watch the rubio margin too, I expect maybe 7-8-9 pt win, if he can hit 10 that's a big sign.

Just now, mikeman said:

I believe you are on record as predicting the R's gain mid teens, was it 14 seats? Perhaps you said 17?

I forget exactly, but I’m thinking they’re going to win the House by 10-20 for sure, with the Senate a virtual coin flip. Altho if pressed, I would say Dems maintain Senate control. 

But data/discussion/energy is mixed. Which is what makes this all so exciting imo

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Good luck to all conservatives in a key state like myself.  I encourage you all to get out and vote against every democrat everywhere.

Remember why MLB moved the allstar game out of your state? Because your conservative racist governor has been purging the voter roles of democrats and changing voting and election rules.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Remember why MLB moved the allstar game out of your state? Because your conservative racist governor has been purging the voter roles of democrats and changing voting and election rules.

Lol voting and early voting easier than ever compared to the dump you live in, as well as all blue states.  Fat Stacey can return how to that dump where she belongs.  Should be a decisive victory for Kemp.  Stacey was whining and making up bs as of yesterday about why black men aren’t voting for her.  Lol they don’t like you and aren’t stupid.  Simple.  Herschel/Warnock could go either way or likely to a runoff.

23 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

I forget exactly, but I’m thinking they’re going to win the House by 10-20 for sure, with the Senate a virtual coin flip. Altho if pressed, I would say Dems maintain Senate control. 

But data/discussion/energy is mixed. Which is what makes this all so exciting imo

I don’t see any energy on the left, they are in damage control mode now.  

1 minute ago, KingRevolver said:

In a lot of these races... Reps will have a big night number wise, until the mail-in ballots start being counted... some races will tighten and a Dem might end up winning.  Idiots will immediately say, "FIXED!"

Many states dont have that problem and begin counting as they come in - the important ones that dont are PA and NV, AZ too i think .