Midterm Elections Thread

Machiavelli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

It's not the responsibility of the federal government to do anything for the people outside of providing for a common defense. read the constitution.

Did you take Civics in school?

Again, the people get to vote for what they want. 

You want Reps to have a firm grasp on power? Then have them listen to the people. 

57 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Fox News,  CNN, Twitter, Parlor, OAN, News Nation, Newsmax are all owned by billionaire or multi millionaire Republicons.  They control TV, radio and social media's. Explains what is happening in America. Lies are being trafficked and believed.p]P]l

MSNBC is liberal, though. And CNN still holds a liberal slant—despite trying to be more centrist now. 

Late start to the morning but my first vote is in.

Decent sized line, kinda resembled a Georgia tailgate.  One guy pulled up playing loud Munson calls of Herschel runs back in the day.  Several Go Dawgs yells!!

One lady had a Warnock sticker on car and they booed her she was from Tennessee this past weekend.  

Off to my next voting stop.  Run Herschel Run. 

20221108_110744.jpg

8 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Late start to the morning but my first vote is in.

Decent sized line, kinda resembled a Georgia tailgate.  One guy pulled up playing loud Munson calls of Herschel runs back in the day.  Several Go Dawgs yells!!

One lady had a Warnock sticker on car and they booed her she was from Tennessee this past weekend.  

Off to my next voting stop.  Run Herschel Run. 

20221108_110744.jpg

Jesus.  Some big fuckin' dummies in Georgia.  My God.

Just now, mikeman said:

Just got back from voting, a massive overflow crowd, prob had to wait 20 min before I got my ballot, never, ever have I seen it this busy, in the past, even during presidential years there might be 3-4 people ahead of me.

On a sad note, I saw 5-6 people in masks.

Just got back as well.  Took about an hour.  Definitely more voters in line than 2020 but I went later in the day in 2020 too.

Didn't vote for one Democrat.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Just got back as well.  Took about an hour.  Definitely more voters in line than 2020 but I went later in the day in 2020 too.

Didn't vote for one Democrat.

On the back of the ballot there were maybe 15 offices(judges, etc) with 1 candidate, vote for one, didn't vote for any of them.