Midterm Elections Thread

Machiavelli

10 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Start crying into your MyPillows, you fucks! :laugh

Love this guy. 

Sitting here at Olive Garden with my GF and her 2 grand boys ages 10 and 12. I'm just here this news and I sigh yes at the table. I find out the boys fuken hate Republicons.  Can't believe they won't allow abortions. Hate Trump and mentioned his social media was closed. I love it.

The future of America is bright.

Cheers 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

future is not bright if you let scrubs have 8 kids plain and simple. went to the laundromat today cause comforter is too big for this wash. 10 little monkeys running around with a lady who could barely function. one of those kids has a condition and it will cost $5,000,000 over time. who the fuk let this sh1t happen 

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

future is not bright if you let scrubs have 8 kids plain and simple. went to the laundromat today cause comforter is too big for this wash. 10 little monkeys running around with a lady who could barely function. one of those kids has a condition and it will cost $5,000,000 over time. who the fuk let this sh1t happen 

You do realize you are one of those people?   WTF are you doing at a laundromat?  JFC.  

NUMBSKULL

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i carry my weight and then some. and im just getting started. but what i saw was depressing just plain chaos like millermike points out 

Anyone who doesn't have a washer/dryer ain't carrying their own weight!  

LOL Laundromat

Next you'll be telling us that you were down at the local soup kitchen and that you're sick of all the homeless. 

Adam Laxalt was a terrible candidate. Fish, Dumb Monkey,  Dumb Joey, Hoffa and Machiavelli loved him. But the reality is 14 members of his own family endorsed endorsed Cortez and voted against him.

The voters spoke and rejected fascism. 

Keep in mind America is a democracy and both Ron Deathsantis and Gregg Abbott are election deniers.  

Burn the Republicon party down

11 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Trump ate shit on an epic level!!

Did ANY of his hand picked fucktards win a race??? LOL

Walker will certainly go down on Dec 6th as well, you'd have to be brain dead to vote for that epic liar

You drive Uber for a living and have lost multiple 6 figs at gambling into bankruptcy and are beyond terrible at it.  Your opinion is irrelevant.  I’ll help take care of Georgia!

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

Guy, you're not accurate and very repetitive and unoriginal

Fuck off

Brock, Gmcarroll33 is very low info. For that matter every single Republicon at Hoffa's place is low info.

For example Dumb Joey called Fetterman a vegetable,  said Joe Biden was extremely senile and said he'd be celebrating big time after Bigrunner and the democrats lose.

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

Guy, you're not accurate and very repetitive and unoriginal

Fuck off

Anybody with a clue knows you have zero idea what you’re doing at sports betting and that you are 100% not a professional gambler.  I’ve never met one eligible for stimulus checks.  You couldn’t even pay a few measly hundred on the spot when you lost at poker.  You’re not fooling anybody.  It’s fine if you drive Uber though.  It’s a needed commodity.

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Brock, Gmcarroll33 is very low info. For that matter every single Republicon at Hoffa's place is low info.

For example Dumb Joey called Fetterman a vegetable,  said Joe Biden was extremely senile and said he'd be celebrating big time after Bigrunner and the democrats lose.

How low info were you to lose your foot?  Didn’t your doctor come up with a basic regimine of how take your unsulin but you let it rot off?  Bragging about dating single mom grandma’s….no thanks.