Midterm Elections Thread

Machiavelli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Congrats to Lauren Boebert for winning her re-election.  Her and MTG can continue to anger the left and troll them and that moron AOC who was voted one of the least effective lawmakers in all of Congress.

AWESOME NEWS ! Gotta keep hammering those libtards until the people wake up. 

Shame the election was stolen from Kari Lake . She had some fight in her. 

32 minutes ago, redstripe said:

AWESOME NEWS ! Gotta keep hammering those libtards until the people wake up. 

Shame the election was stolen from Kari Lake . She had some fight in her. 

She can move to Georgia and succeed Kemp when he's finished, or win as Senator against that Peewee Herman look a like Jon Osoff who's never had a job (typical of too many dems) and never even went to school with a black person.  I can't stand that dude.

On 11/18/2022 at 2:48 PM, Gmcarroll33 said:

She can move to Georgia and succeed Kemp when he's finished, or win as Senator against that Peewee Herman look a like Jon Osoff who's never had a job (typical of too many dems) and never even went to school with a black person.  I can't stand that dude.

Benedict Donald had changed his campaign slogan from "MAGA" to "I'm a victim". :laugh Antisemitic Gmcarroll33 agrees with every word Trump promotes.

"I don't think Donald Trump has done anything wrong". Cultist Gmcarroll33 

"I don't like Georgia's Jewish Junior Senator Jon Ossoff". Antisemitic Gmcarroll33 

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Benedict Donald had changed his campaign slogan from "MAGA" to "I'm a victim". :laugh Antisemitic Gmcarroll33 agrees with every word Trump promotes.

"I don't like Georgia's Jewish Junior Senator Jon Ossoff". Antisemitic Gmcarroll33 

Good stuff, BR...

At least SOMEBODY (other than Myself) st TGF Understands The REALITY of U.S. Politics...

Keep up the good work, Brother...

31 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Unpossible since I gave Trump a middle finger as we all did voting for Kemp over Perdue.  Then followed through voting Kemp again over fat Stacey.  I’m sure Trump hated that.  Who gives a shit what he thinks about it?  He doesn’t live here.  Nor do you handicapped man so quit worrying about it.

Ossoff being a Jew has nothing to do with me not liking him.  He’s a spoiled rich kid that went to the most expensive private academy in all of Atlanta growing up and probably never interacted with a black person in his life.  Now he’s a savior for black people all bc he met John Lewis and Obama endorsed him?  Gtfo.

He couldn’t even win a house seat in his first try, nor could he win a senate seat without a runoff during covid.  He’s a little dweeb that has never had a job in his life.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Unpossible since I gave Trump a middle finger as we all did voting for Kemp over Perdue.  Then followed through voting Kemp again over fat Stacey.  I’m sure Trump hated that.  Who gives a shit what he thinks about it?  He doesn’t live here.  Nor do you handicapped man so quit worrying about it.

Ossoff being a Jew has nothing to do with me not liking him.  He’s a spoiled rich kid that went to the most expensive private academy in all of Atlanta growing up and probably never interacted with a black person in his life.  Now he’s a savior for black people all bc he met John Lewis and Obama endorsed him?  Gtfo.

He couldn’t even win a house seat in his first try, nor could he win a senate seat without a runoff during covid.  He’s a little dweeb that has never had a job in his life.

Of course,  you are a antisemitic cultist to the right.  Now anti Semitic MTG is your girl and Jew and negro hater Ron Deathsantis is your boy. 83,000 dead, kidnapping migrant kids and women, and banning books.  A great American. :mutley

I referring to cultist Gmcarroll33. :laugh

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Of course,  you are a antisemitic cultist to the right.  Now anti Semitic MTG is your girl and Jew and negro hater Ron Deathsantis is your boy. 83,000 dead, kidnapping migrant kids and women, and banning books.  A great American. :mutley

I referring to cultist Gmcarroll33. :laugh

Lol you never fail to prove how dumb and psychotic you are every day.  

“my girlfriend does all the grilling”

-OneFooter

What sort of man doesn’t do the grilling?  Only a beta male democrat would have his gf grill.  Does she have to do all of the handyman work around the house too?

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol you never fail to prove how dumb and psychotic you are every day.  

“my girlfriend does all the grilling”

-OneFooter

What sort of man doesn’t do the grilling?  Only a beta male democrat would have his gf grill.  Does she have to do all of the handyman work around the house too?

Maybe due to fear of lightning his wooden peg leg on fire ?

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Ron Deathsantis went up to PA, endorsed and campaigned for known anti American Neo-Nazi Doug Mastriano.  And now the rest of the story. Of course Gmcarroll33 loves both Jew haters.  Famous pictures of Doug Mastriano hanging with Neo-Nazis and dressed as Confederate soldier. 

You’re gf is grilling and you’re blabbering about invisible nazis?

OneFooter shows again his lack of understanding of basic math and how population size effects a total number.  What an accountant we have here.  

His gf actually does the grilling.  Let that sink in.  Least shocking thing I’ve heard in a while.  

OneFooter do you to sit on your lazy ass while she grills your food like you should be doing, or do you put on an apron like a woman and claim you did your part at supporting the proud empowered woman movement and democratic party and any other questions are coming from invisible nazis? 

26 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The party of Neo-Nazis, Bigots, Election deniers,  book burners, Magats, pathological liars strikes again. Many innocent dead and many injured. All they want to do is live.

The last gay club shooting was at the hands of a mentally unstable steroided out Muslim with a history of violence.  Once again we have a mentally unstable person with a history of bomb threats and violence.  Hmmm let’s see:

mentally unstable, violent, and attacking gay night clubs bc they’re gay and just got rejected by the first gay man they made a pass at.  Conclusion……BOTH DEMOCRATS.

Gay club shootings always happen when a democrat is in charge.  Joe Biden clearly has this country out of control and filled with division, hatred, and violence.