Bigrunner

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

When I was a kid, I used to trade baseball cards with another kid named Eric.

I once traded him a BJ Surhoff rookie card for a Roger Clemens rookie.

Joe Biden is Eric.

I pulled a good one myself.  This is Deion Sanders rookie card.

image.png.268890f9f9ec8f129f2214956fa20a31.png

A kid traded me about 10 of his best baseball cards for it.  He flipped when he turned to the back and saw batting averages.  He thought it was his rookie football card lol.

34 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The moral of the story is don’t be an idiot and try and smuggle any amount of drugs through an international airport.  You’re at the mercy of their laws.

Any one like Russia sure. “Normal” international airports aren’t looking for a vape cart. Have allegedly brought them through dozens of airports around the world. Including allegedly one YESTERDAY. Though I did NOT bring one when I went to China a few years ago as I might have ended up like Britt !

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Any one like Russia sure. “Normal” international airports aren’t looking for a vape cart. Have allegedly brought them through dozens of airports around the world. Including allegedly one YESTERDAY. Though I did NOT bring one when I went to China a few years ago as I might have ended up like Britt !

they wouldnt waste the prison/cost on you

just like heroin boy who roams free poisoning others. they dont want to house him. so they let him slide his fangs into my mothers neck 24/7

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I wouldn't visit Russia or China period.  But I still wouldn't want to play any games in a foreign country.  Most terrified I ever was was doing blow in Jamaica's airport, then passing it to my ex gf in my sunglass case to go do some in the bathroom, and watching like 3-4 women guards immediately follow in about 5 seconds later.  Then another 3 went in.  She was in there a good 15 minutes and I thought she was being arrested.  As if my heart wasn't racing enough already.  She finally comes out and we go to check in, and get told our bags will be searched.  I was convinced they were on to us and had cameras or something and we were both going to Jamaican prison.  My bag was slashed in one or 2 spots when I got home.  It was old so I didn't care but it made me wonder.

43 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The moral of the story is don’t be an idiot and try and smuggle any amount of drugs through an international airport.  You’re at the mercy of their laws.

Was Paul Whelan smuggling drugs?  

The moral of the story, if American don't go to Russia, with or without drugs. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Was Paul Whelan smuggling drugs?  

I don't believe so.  I never wanted her to get 9 years over weed.  I don't think anybody did.  But the moral is you better play it safe when in a foreign country especially if you don't know their laws.  Maybe one day Biden will be tough enough to get him free too, vs just making a crappy trade like this.

10 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I wouldn't visit Russia or China period.  But I still wouldn't want to play any games in a foreign country.  Most terrified I ever was was doing blow in Jamaica's airport, then passing it to my ex gf in my sunglass case to go do some in the bathroom, and watching like 3-4 women guards immediately follow in about 5 seconds later.  Then another 3 went in.  She was in there a good 15 minutes and I thought she was being arrested.  As if my heart wasn't racing enough already.  She finally comes out and we go to check in, and get told our bags will be searched.  I was convinced they were on to us and had cameras or something and we were both going to Jamaican prison.  My bag was slashed in one or 2 spots when I got home.  It was old so I didn't care but it made me wonder.

id nuke jamaican day 1 if i was in charge