Bigrunner

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Why would you post a statement from an ex president who meets, praises and has dinner with Neo-Nazis and anti Semites? Gmcarroll33 are you also antisemitic?

Why did Donald Trump arrange for thousands of Taliban to be released from prison but he didn't have Paul Whelan released? And now he's saying Paul Whelan would have been released if asked and you as a cultist is quoting his ignorant post.

Biden had a choice to bring home one American or none. Biden succeeded where Donald failed.

Lol so it’s Russia saying give me your Mickey Mantle rookie card for my Ryan Leaf card and we’ll call it deal, or you get nothing.  I’m glad she’s out but that trade is pathetic.

Trump brought home 2 UCLA players from China without trading anything.

25 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Biden could've agreed to release Mother Theresa and you people would be complaining.  Let's be real here.

Incorrect.  Biden can redeem himself if he trades Darrell Brooks to the Russians to punish until his final day in exchange for Whelan.  Otherwise Putin has made Biden look more pathetic than imagined.

54 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol so it’s Russia saying give me your Mickey Mantle rookie card for my Ryan Leaf card and we’ll call it deal, or you get nothing.  I’m glad she’s out but that trade is pathetic.

Trump brought home 2 UCLA players from China without trading anything.

Isn't one American coming home better than none? Why did your guy get thousands of Taliban released but couldn't get Paul Whelan released?:laugh

Besides 2 UCLA BB players Trump also got China to give Ivanka Dozens of trademarks.  Worth 10's of millions 

The one thing that cracks me up are the people acting like Viktor Bout is gonna go right back to international arms dealing. He is burnt. He has been out of the game for 14 years and people have replaced him. No one would sell or buy from him considering the world knows who he is and anonymity is essential in clandestine arms dealing. Bout is going to be under daily surveillance for the rest of his life, and there's a non-zero chance he's been chipped

Just now, HinesWard86 said:

The one thing that cracks me up are the people acting like Viktor Bout is gonna go right back to international arms dealing. He is burnt. He has been out of the game for 14 years and people have replaced him. No one would sell or buy from him considering the world knows who he is and anonymity is essential in clandestine arms dealing. Bout is going to be under daily surveillance for the rest of his life, and there's a non-zero chance he's been chipped

I suspect he'll be living a quite life for some time, he's earned a well deserved vacation. he is a hero of the state and will enjoy the perks that come with it.

6 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

I view this on about the same level as Ted Bundy getting released and bc everybody knows who he is everybody would run at the site of him so what’s the harm in letting him out?  They still deserve their time for their crime.  This guy should have never been released for the release of a pathetic wnba player that hates the country.  She didn’t deserve 9 years but this trade is fucking pathetic.

13 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Isn't one American coming home better than none? Why did your guy get thousands of Taliban released but couldn't get Paul Whelan released?:laugh

Besides 2 UCLA BB players Trump also got China to give Ivanka Dozens of trademarks.  Worth 10's of millions 

So getting one Ryan Leaf for your Mickey Mantle is better than nothing.  Now you have no more Mickey Mantle’s as a bargaining chip.  Sorry Whelan, Biden treated you like JaMarcus Russell when you were way more valuable and deserving.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So getting one Ryan Leaf for your Mickey Mantle is better than nothing.  Now you have no more Mickey Mantle’s as a bargaining chip.  Sorry Whelan, Biden treated you like JaMarcus Russell.

Fox News along with antisemitic Gmcarroll33 is mad that America traded a white man for a gay black woman.  I love this is being exposed. 

Many uniformed Americans don't understand what it means to be Republicon.  Slowly but surely more and more are getting educated. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Fox News along with antisemitic Gmcarroll33 is mad that America traded a white man for a gay black woman.  I love this is being exposed. 

Many uniformed Americans don't understand what it means to be Republicon.  

Lol I always enjoy the antisemitic hurl from you.  

We had a far more valuable and far more deserving person who spent way longer in Russian prison that should have been released or nothing.  Somehow you turn this into a racial issue.  You’re fucking deranged dude.

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So getting one Ryan Leaf for your Mickey Mantle is better than nothing.  Now you have no more Mickey Mantle’s as a bargaining chip.  Sorry Whelan, Biden treated you like JaMarcus Russell when you were way more valuable and deserving.

not to mention it shows every other country how week we are and that we will cave to their demands.

Pathetic

just saw a n igger with gold teeth in a 40k new white car leaving chick fil a

happy as a clam. not fake happy either

then i saw a jacked up truck with those thin tires and 8k rims. only nigs do that. leaving the italian restaurant and going to dairy queen for desserts. likely $125 overall for the fat pig and niglets at home. paid for by the mikemans of this state.but hes the villian for speaking his mind

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol I always enjoy the antisemitic hurl from you.  

We had a far more valuable and far more deserving person who spent way longer in Russian prison that should have been released or nothing.  Somehow you turn this into a racial issue.  You’re fucking deranged dude.

:laugh

You bragged how great of a president Donald Trump was. Donald Trump bragged how great of a relation he had with Vlad Pootin. Trump had over 2 years to bring Paul Whelan home but failed. 

Anti-semite Gmcarrolls blind love for Donald Trump and his anti-semite friends along with his hypocritical bias towards democratic leaders cracks me up. 

Eventhough Donald Trump had 2 years to bring Paul Whelan home he is now posting that all Biden had to do was ask for Paul to be included in the trade. :laugh And Gmcarroll agrees with Donald Trump. :laugh:laugh:laugh 

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

:laugh

You bragged how great of a president Donald Trump was. Donald Trump bragged how great of a relation he had with Vlad Pootin. Trump had over 2 years to bring Paul Whelan home but failed. 

Anti-semite Gmcarrolls blind love for Donald Trump and his anti-semite friends along with his hypocritical bias towards democratic leaders cracks me up. 

Eventhough Donald Trump had 2 years to bring Paul Whelan home he is now posting that all Biden had to do was ask for Paul to be included in the trade. :laugh And Gmcarroll agrees with Donald Trump. :laugh:laugh:laugh 

Lol ok dude!

It’s obvious Putin wasn’t releasing Whelan no matter who is president.  The bottom line is you don’t trade your top and only bargaining piece for Britney Griner just to say you got one useless person that hates the country home.