Thank you, Mr. Biden [Official thread]

KingRevolver

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

maybe this guy will pull an eric. last week before eric waved the white flag he was "LOL" at everyone and everything. "LOL" at everyone who called him a bdf all day long "LOL" no matter what 

seen this before 

What are you rambling about, tranny-loving broke boy?  I'm posting my opinions.  If you don't like that, tough!

2 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

What app is that, pal?

That's from Twin cities gas prices - it's an offshoot of gas buddy i believe. You can track prices nationwide, when i travel i check prices before i go so i know where to fill up. For instance on my trip last summer I knew that if i went just 30-40 more miles into Nebraska I could save 20 cents/gallon rather than filling up in CO.

Just now, mikeman said:

That's from Twin cities gas prices - it's an offshoot of gas buddy i believe. You can track prices nationwide, when i travel i check prices before i go so i know where to fill up. For instance on my trip last summer I knew that if i went just 30-40 more miles into Nebraska I could save 20 cents/gallon rather than filling up in CO.

It really is amazing.  Here you'll see a difference of up to 50 cents depending on where you are... it can be one block to the next.  I'm not just talking about expensive gas like Chevron and Shell.  It can be the same type of station that's a couple miles apart, and the difference can be 30 cents.

1 minute ago, KingRevolver said:

It really is amazing.  Here you'll see a difference of up to 50 cents depending on where you are... it can be one block to the next.  I'm not just talking about expensive gas like Chevron and Shell.  It can be the same type of station that's a couple miles apart, and the difference can be 30 cents.

Yup, i usually go to shell, I have their rewards card that gives me 5-10 cents every fill, then I use a 10 cent coupon that they double on mondays, it all adds up.

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

Look at iExit also, actually offers more for freeway traveling.