Thank you, Mr. Biden [Official thread]

KingRevolver

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

S&P down 20% for the year, and Nasdaq down 30% for the year.  As of a few months ago the average American had lost 30k in the stock market.  Even worse now.  And just think it's only year 2 with another 2 to go.  Sadly there's still enough idiots that are happier with this complete failure and disaster vs a few mean tweets from a president who trolled the media over made up hoaxes.

VERY TRUE

2 hours ago, redstripe said:

:laugh

i dont find it funny

was at mcdonalds here few months ago. family of nigers was holding up the line for 5 minutes after they already got their food. handing things back forth and talking to the employee while 15 cars behind them sat there watching. when it was my turn i asked what was going on she said they didnt want to pay extra for extra condiments

3 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

by the time the reparations are over. expect $28 for a value meal at mcdonalds

and there will be a fat black whale behind you honking in her 2024 Altima

Family to sell back Bruce's Beach property for $20M

Los Angeles County is buying back two parcels of land stolen from a Black family a century ago and returned to its descendants six months ago.'This is what reparations look like'

45 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i dont find it funny

was at mcdonalds here few months ago. family of nigers was holding up the line for 5 minutes after they already got their food. handing things back forth and talking to the employee while 15 cars behind them sat there watching. when it was my turn i asked what was going on she said they didnt want to pay extra for extra condiments

Back when I was a server at Red Lobster. Everyone detested waiting on blacks because they were going to needed tons of refills and tons of the red tarter sauce as one guy request from me. It would take them forever to order and they would want to substitute a lobster tail for the rice pilaf. Then for all your effort they would leave you $0.00 for a tip. Back in those days there were no wokes and everyone disliked the blacks.

3 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Back when I was a server at Red Lobster. Everyone detested waiting on blacks because they were going to needed tons of refills and tons of the red tarter sauce as one guy request from me. It would take them forever to order and they would want to substitute a lobster tail for the rice pilaf. Then for all your effort they would leave you $0.00 for a tip. Back in those days there were no wokes and everyone disliked the blacks.

Bingo, as I've said many times it's not racist to dislike blacks.