Was Mark Curry racially profiled at Colorado Springs hotel?

IAG

I have my own thoughts  but interested in what others are saying.   I know what most of social media has been saying,. This is the FULL video if you haven’t seen it.  Apparently the workers in question have recently been suspended by the hotel after lots of public outcry. 

• IAG changed the title to Was Mark Curry racially profiled at Colorado Springs hotel?
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, IAG said:

I have my own thoughts  but interested in what others are saying.   I know what most of social media has been saying,. This is the FULL video if you haven’t seen it.  Apparently the workers in question have recently been suspended by the hotel after lots of public outcry. 

Just annoying as fuck how idiots like him want to be victims their whole life.

All he had to do was say that he was staying there.

Anyone hanging out in the lobby for an extended period of time will be asked if they're staying there at some point.

Doesn't matter what color they are.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Just annoying as fuck how these idiots want to be victims their whole life.

Anyone hanging out in the lobby for an extended period of time will be asked if they're staying there at some point.

I wish I knew how long he had been sitting there. 

7 minutes ago, IAG said:

I wish I knew how long he had been sitting there. 

Curry said at the beginning that the guy asking if he was staying there had already been there for 15 minutes, but that doesn't really even matter.  He could have ended the whole thing immediately by just saying that he's a guest there.

He'd rather escalate the situation and play the race card to incite hatred than to do something simple and go on with his day.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Every point spot on.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Curry said at the beginning that he'd already been there for 15 minutes, but that doesn't really even matter.  He could have ended the whole thing immediately by just saying that he's a guest there.

He'd rather escalate the situation and play the race card to incite hatred than to do something simple and go on with his day.

I agree with this point.   He may well have been profiled ( idk) and could have had the issue still addressed and still gone viral…but him antagonizing and extending the situation didn’t help what may or may not be a legit issue.  He should have answered with a simple “Yes, I’m staying here.”  and then made his point if valid.   IMO, this 26 min long deal, just gave people who already have racist tendencies more fuel.  

11 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Same exact thing thing happened to me in a hotel lobby in Olympia, Washington not 2 weeks ago.

Waiting to meet with someone that was staying there for a conference and I was approached by a staff member asking if I was staying there.

All whites in the lobby area but I was singled out for questioning. I'm white and the hotel staff was white, could it have been institutional racism because the media narrative is all whites are racist, even against white people??

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Same exact thing thing happened to me in a hotel lobby in Olympia, Washington not 2 weeks ago.

Waiting to meet with someone that was staying there for a conference and I was approached by a staff member asking if I was staying there.

All whites in the lobby area but I was singled out for questioning. I'm white and the hotel staff was white, could it have been institutional racism because the media narrative is all whites are racist, even against white people??

Hating on us men with great hair is my guess

4 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Hating on us men with great hair is my guess

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Now that I think about it...

The hotel staff member was BALD!!

Follicle Envy. 

Just now, mike499 said:

Fucking kinger’s of this world. So jealous it’s killing them.

Lol

3 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Curry said at the beginning that the guy asking if he was staying there had already been there for 15 minutes, but that doesn't really even matter.  He could have ended the whole thing immediately by just saying that he's a guest there.

Don't be such a dumbfuck.  That was his initial question.  The next question was going to be, "OK. What room number?"

Monkey thinks that if Mr. Cooper had said yes, the guy would've just walked away.  LOL

8 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Don't be such a dumbfuck.  That was his initial question.  The next question was going to be, "OK. What room number?"

Monkey thinks that if Mr. Cooper had said yes, the guy would've just walked away.  LOL

Can you imagine having to confirm you're staying at a hotel AND give your room number to an employee that works at the hotel you're staying at?!?!?!?!  Oh, the horror!  LOL.

You mean it might have taken 4 more seconds?  Oh, no!

And you're actually calling someone else a dumbfuck.  LMAO.

Unreal.