Was Mark Curry racially profiled at Colorado Springs hotel?

IAG

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I think he was perhaps drunk and sleeping on the couch so they went over and woke him up and he started fliming a few minutes later.  Hurling “Uncle Tom” and calling him “Boy” and the most racist things black people can say to other black people.  Then saying “they’re harrassing me.  This man and his ACCOMPLISHMENT.”  He said accomplishment multiple times.  I say drunk and acting an arrogant ace playing the race card for no reason.

Yep just another illiterate idiot...Using "accomplishment " multiple times...HaHa...What a disgrace for a 50+ year old speaking like a 20 year old prison thug...Not even literate enough to know the difference between" ask" and "ax'...And to stupidly hold up phone # multiple times,where it showed up backwards.like anyone watching this shit would even be able to decipher it...Piece of shit subhuman....If he was any kind of real man he would have walked up to the guy and showed him the key to his room and told him to go get fucked and it would have ended right there...

one time in daytona my car was about to get swept out to sea. i ran down to the lifeguard tower about 1/4 a mile maybe longer. they called the police. when they arrived a black family who rented a cargo van for all 8 of them tried to intercept the cop to get him to help them first. they were on the other side of the "street" if you know daytona beach. maybe 15 minutes away from danger. my car was literally a few minutes from being ruined. water already climbing up the wheels. these pieces of sh1t were literally trying to make the guy help them first. with attitude. complete useless anti-social garbage disgusting smelly apes