Was Mark Curry racially profiled at Colorado Springs hotel?

IAG

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he was perhaps drunk and sleeping on the couch so they went over and woke him up and he started fliming a few minutes later.  Hurling “Uncle Tom” and calling him “Boy” and the most racist things black people can say to other black people.  Then saying “they’re harrassing me.  This man and his ACCOMPLISHMENT.”  He said accomplishment multiple times.  I say drunk and acting an arrogant ace playing the race card for no reason.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I think he was perhaps drunk and sleeping on the couch so they went over and woke him up and he started fliming a few minutes later.  Hurling “Uncle Tom” and calling him “Boy” and the most racist things black people can say to other black people.  Then saying “they’re harrassing me.  This man and his ACCOMPLISHMENT.”  He said accomplishment multiple times.  I say drunk and acting an arrogant ace playing the race card for no reason.

I had words  with a white dude calling a black dude  "boy " yesterday at our fish market. We're new here. And living in the south. But I'm Not going to let some redneck piece of shit be disrespectful to a local business.  I made him  apologize.  And he did. 

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Sorry Trollop you think just cuz they were on the stock exchange that they were a TRULY a private company...LOL

IamGullible at it again....

clownit2.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=52064467731e

Not even Methy.  Whether or not they  are on stock exchange has to do with whether or not they are publically traded.  Only if you believe that Twitter was run by the government does your argument make half sense,  which I guess you do.

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You might want to look at the Twitter files.

Have read the basics. …will wait to see if specific behaviors constitute violation of the first amendment in the private company context after more info at Congressional hearings. .  I read the tweets when they first came out…haven’t read the newest batch…think there was some that dropped or were supposed to?

1 hour ago, The X said:

I had words  with a white dude calling a black dude  "boy " yesterday at our fish market. We're new here. And living in the south. But I'm Not going to let some redneck piece of shit be disrespectful to a local business.  I made him  apologize.  And he did. 

That redneck belongs in the South.

You don't.

Were you wearing your pink sneakers?

9 hours ago, The X said:

How stoned and drunk were you when you made this story up in your head….

10 hours ago, The X said:

Late entrant for Weave of the Year 2022.