Today's work

KingRevolver

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

im dying soon. might as well help out. nothing else to do anyways video games all day drain me. guy appreciates things now cause hes so weak, confused and cant drive. we just hit the strip and he says "pull in there" and he loves it cause my mother tells him no every time just about 

I liked driving around with my dad. Always wanted to stop somewhere cool and he liked to buy stuff.

Always enjoyable.

51 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

took my dad out shoppig today. parked way away. just another truck around

he got out and dropped his wallet. kinger guy on the back of his $50k truck (with chrome cross on the back) looked right at him hoping he wouldnt see it. i figured something was weird so i looked behind me. there it was on the ground

guy saw it and was hoping we didnt. mexican ugly kinger guy. couldnt make it up. 

i looked back saw it and looked at him and he knew. p.os sh1t half nigers. my car is a p.os. too 

Can someone please translate?  I don't understand 4th grade English.   

God, our educational system is so fucked!  These are the Americans we're producing?  No wonder we're being left behind. 

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Got a question for you kinger, have you ever done the wood floors, either laminate or the new vinyl? Is it hard to do? Thinking of doing it in my church kitchen.

Honestly, that's something I've never done.  I've seen it done because I've had people do it for certain projects that I've managed, so I know some stuff about it, but never actually done it myself.

Just now, KingRevolver said:

Honestly, that's something I've never done.  I've seen it dome because I've had people do it for certain projects that I've managed, so I know some stuff about it, but never actually done it myself.

I assume you have to remove the wood trim and put it back  later? How thick is it and is it easy to score/snap it, or do you have to cut each piece?

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I assume you have to remove the wood trim and put it back  later? How thick is it and is it easy to score/snap it, or do you have to cut each piece?

That's something Housepicks know about more than I do.

I think it's a plus to remove the trim first.  This way when the flooring is done, you can put the trim back tight against the new floor.

The vinyl wood flooring I've seen have what they call, tongue and groove system, which you click (snap) together.  Some pieces you have to cut, of course, depending on your layout.

1 minute ago, PatrickBateman said:

Imagine dying with no one around on linoleum flooring with a stomach full of potted meat and expired eggs.

Absolutely miserable.

Now I know why you dislike people who have better lives than you.

You dont seem to get it, any schlub can try to make themselves look good, I try to make myself look as pathetic as possible. It's all part of the fun.

I live a dreamy existence.