Silicon Valley Bank

ERBtheGREAT

4 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

all those interviewed are pricks and have been offered possible forgiveness so they are locked in on it now. one of them should just say "i want to get my loans forgiven cause i dont care about anyone else but myself. i know covid hurt everyone but i only care about myself"

just one woke tard to say "yes my english doctorate is much more important than the police officer, sewer plant worker, troop overseas, landscaper, baker ect.........and i should walk around campus talking uslessly for free for the next 6 years"

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Just another disaster under the Worst President in history. 

Easily the worst in history.  This really aged well.  Every single fuck up that happens under Biden he scrambles to figure out how to convince his base of idiots that it’s somehow Trump‘s fault when it’s all under his watch and points to what he hasn’t done, and hiring a cabinet of unqualified token hires.

46 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

There ain't no libertarians in Silicon Valley when banks fail. They want to be bailed out. The same people that argue for the government to get off their backs. Then they blame the democrats. :laugh

LMAO @ thinking Silicon Valley is anything but full of fucking libtards.

What a fucking retard.

11 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump did decades worth of damage. It can't be fixed overnight. Before Biden blames anyone he getting blamed by the party of Nazis and fascists. It happened with the ending of the warn in Afghanistan. Then he was blamed for inflation. Then he was blamed for the train derailment and now the bank failure. When the reality is we don't know who's fault it is. But it's more likely the result of deregulation of safety, environment and consumer protection policies. One party is prioritizing profits of the richest in the world over the safety and welfare of everyday Americans. 

I saw where Marcus "Home Depot founder", Ron Defascist, and Elon Musk were all blaming the bank collapse on the woke policies and diversity hiring. Go figure the party of nazis and fascist are anti woke? and ant diversity. 

The first, last, and everything in between for me when I choose a financial institution is “will my money be safe”?   Hard to believe those woke companies couldn’t get their money out of SVB fast enough.  Good news for them is the feds will give them all of their moneY.  they can concentrate on things that really affect everyday people, like queerness, inclusive workplaces, and environmental justice.

In 2018, 13 democrats voted with every Republicon to weaken Bank regulations. Led by Joe Machin and Synema. Today Joe Machin says he could have never imagined these banks collapsing. He says in joining Republicons to weaken Bank regs wasn't a mistake.  But if he could do it over he would not have voted with the Republicons. Joe Machin is a pos but still slightly better than the Neo-Nazis and fascist Republicons. 

20 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Easily the worst in history.  This really aged well.  Every single fuck up that happens under Biden he scrambles to figure out how to convince his base of idiots that it’s somehow Trump‘s fault when it’s all under his watch and points to what he hasn’t done, and hiring a cabinet of unqualified token hires.

🖕🏻

The party of Neo-Nazis and fascist.  The party of deregulation and burn the government to the ground blames the recent bank collapse on wokeness and diversity.  :laugh

SVB, a wealthy connected bank, a Peter Thiel bank is now being called a woke bank by the Neo-Nazis on Fox News. :laugh

https://www.businessinsider.com/peter-thiel-founders-fund-pulled-cash-svb-before-collapse-report-2023-3

23 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

This crisis has three players.

1st Trump and congress for bank deregulation. 

2. Fed Reserve regulators especially chairman Powell.

3. Executives of the banks who pushed for weaker regulations and took advantage of them, with risky, aggressive and reckless behavior. 

Sen Warren nailed it. 

I bet Congress made out well.  Remember, always follow the money.