Silicon Valley Bank

ERBtheGREAT

4 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Couldn’t agree more.  Everything is a hot mess, it started with COVID.  Even before that, when Trump was elected, both sides made it personal and basically neither will work with the other.  Things are far worse now all around, it’s really depressing. 

Turtle Mitch will vote with the democrats on everything.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

a dumb start-up is basically just gambling. rich atheists just gambling with their own extra money

bailing them out. thats fuking pathetic maybe they want states to break off 

The college kids will follow, wanting their bailouts.  My best suggestion is for them to donate to the Democratic Party for expedited service.

2 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

How come when these little blips occur (same with the railways), the first thing Biden does is blame Trump?  He had control of everything and chose not to fix the regulations and rollbacks.  

Trump did decades worth of damage. It can't be fixed overnight. Before Biden blames anyone he getting blamed by the party of Nazis and fascists. It happened with the ending of the warn in Afghanistan. Then he was blamed for inflation. Then he was blamed for the train derailment and now the bank failure. When the reality is we don't know who's fault it is. But it's more likely the result of deregulation of safety, environment and consumer protection policies. One party is prioritizing profits of the richest in the world over the safety and welfare of everyday Americans. 

I saw where Marcus "Home Depot founder", Ron Defascist, and Elon Musk were all blaming the bank collapse on the woke policies and diversity hiring. Go figure the party of nazis and fascist are anti woke? and ant diversity. 

Just now, FairWarning said:

The college kids will follow, wanting their bailouts.  My best suggestion is for them to donate to the Democratic Party for expedited service.

all those interviewed are pricks and have been offered possible forgiveness so they are locked in on it now. one of them should just say "i want to get my loans forgiven cause i dont care about anyone else but myself. i know covid hurt everyone but i only care about myself"

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Pat Bateman and Tomorrow's Newspaper are Nazis??

:scratch

Not as in German Nazi's. But they're Neo-Nazis. And that's what the RepubliCon party has become. No doubt about it. "Don't say gay! You can't teach CRT in school eventhough it's not being taught. Banning books that might make the white race feel uncomfortable". Rolling back 50 years of freedom that women had over their bodies. I could go on. Your party is disgusting!

9 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

all those interviewed are pricks and have been offered possible forgiveness so they are locked in on it now. one of them should just say "i want to get my loans forgiven cause i dont care about anyone else but myself. i know covid hurt everyone but i only care about myself"

It's going to be fun this summer when they riot because the supreme court struck down all the free shit Biden said he was going to give them.

54 minutes ago, IAG said:

Lol. Wrong…(again)  I was just letting Kolzig know.   I wasn’t trying to discuss the merits of the bill AT ALL.  You have to be trolling or really just not able to view the post stand alone.  I didn’t read much of the thread other than initial post.  I googled to fact check,  and posted what I did.   It’s that simple.    But that would be difficult to argue (a simple fact post.)   And we all know how much you love to argue. 

So you're still crying and offended and claiming that I'm the one that was offended.

LOL.

Because "True.  It's a disgusting bill." was so hard to say.  You said we would all be safe from the bill.  That was your choice of words.  Not mine.  And it's the furthest from the truth.

I didn't have to google anything.  I already knew what the bill contains and what it will do to the country.  But thanks for telling us you had no idea what you were talking about.

49 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"Zero banks failed when my dad was president". Donald Trump Jr

2017[edit]

The following 8 banks failed in 2017:[9]

Bank City State Date Acquired By Assets ($mil.)
1 Harvest Community Bank Pennsville New Jersey January 13, 2017 First Citizens BancShares 126.4
2 Seaway Bank and Trust Company Chicago Illinois January 27, 2017 State Bank of Texas 361.2
3 Proficio Bank Cottonwood Heights Utah March 3, 2017 Cache Valley Bank 68.2
4 First NBC Bank New Orleans Louisiana April 28, 2017 Whitney Bank 4,740
5 Guaranty Bank (d/b/a BestBank in Georgia and Michigan) Milwaukee Wisconsin May 5, 2017 First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company 13,000
6 Fayette County Bank St. Elmo Illinois May 26, 2017 United Fidelity Bank FSB 34.4
7 The Farmers and Merchants State Bank of Argonia Argonia Kansas October 13, 2017 Conway Bank 34.2
8 Washington Federal Bank for Savings Chicago Illinois December 15, 2017 Royal Savings Bank 144

2018[edit]

No banks failed in 2018.[9]

2019[edit]

The following 4 banks failed in 2019:[9]

1 The Enloe State Bank Cooper Texas May 31, 2019 Legend Bank, N.A. 36.7
2 Louisa Community Bank Louisa Kentucky October 25, 2019 Kentucky Farmers Bank Corporation 29.7
3 Resolute Bank Maumee Wisconsin October 25, 2019 Buckeye State Bank 27.1
4 City National Bank of New Jersey (City National) Newark New Jersey November 1, 2019 Industrial Bank 120.6

2020[edit]

The following 4 banks failed in 2020:[9]

1 Ericson State Bank Ericson Nebraska February 14, 2020 Farmers and Merchants Bank 100.9
2 First State Bank of Barboursville Barboursville West Virginia April 3, 2020 MVB Bank Inc. 152.4
3 First City Bank of Florida Fort Walton Beach Florida October 16, 2020 United Fidelity Bank, fsb 134.7
4 Almena State Bank Almena Kansas October 23, 2020 Equity Bank 70

2021[edit]

No banks failed in 2021.[9]

2022[edit]

No banks failed in 2022.[9]

2023[edit]

The following banks failed in 2023:[9]

1 Silicon Valley Bank Santa Clara California March 10, 2023 None (FDIC named as receiver, deposits and assets transferred to Silicon Valley Bank, N. A., a bridge bank) 209,000
2 Signature Bank New York City New York March 12, 2023 None (FDIC named as receiver, all deposits and assets transferred to Signature Bridge Bank, N.A.[10])

Thanks for posting that.  I'll fill in the assets of Signature Bank which were $110.36 billion.

Total bank assets that failed under Trump:  $19 billion

Total bank assets that failed under Biden:  $329 billion

So you just proved that all of the banks that failed under Trump don't come close to adding up to a single one that failed under Biden.  17x more bank assets have already failed under Biden.

Thanks for playing.

23 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump did decades worth of damage. It can't be fixed overnight. Before Biden blames anyone he getting blamed by the party of Nazis and fascists. It happened with the ending of the warn in Afghanistan. Then he was blamed for inflation. Then he was blamed for the train derailment and now the bank failure. When the reality is we don't know who's fault it is. But it's more likely the result of deregulation of safety, environment and consumer protection policies. One party is prioritizing profits of the richest in the world over the safety and welfare of everyday Americans. 

I saw where Marcus "Home Depot founder", Ron Defascist, and Elon Musk were all blaming the bank collapse on the woke policies and diversity hiring. Go figure the party of nazis and fascist are anti woke? and ant diversity. 

Is Trump the reason that the Biden administration is bailing out millionaires and billionaires too?

LMAO.

53 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Thanks for posting that.  I'll fill in the assets of Signature Bank which were $110.36 billion.

So you just proved that all of the banks that failed under Trump don't come close to adding up to a single one that failed under Biden.  17x more bank assets have already failed under Biden.

Thanks for playing.

Big Blubber is libtarded.

3 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Thanks for playing.

WOW

In 2018 Sen Warren criticizes Gop Congress for rolling back bank regulations.  Donald Trump sign the Republicon law which made it easier for banks to cheat American families.  Elizabeth Warren was right. The recent bank failures were the direct result of the Trump administration rolling back bank regulations.  

This crisis has three players.

1st Trump and congress for bank deregulation. 

2. Fed Reserve regulators especially chairman Powell.

3. Executives of the banks who pushed for weaker regulations and took advantage of them, with risky, aggressive and reckless behavior. 

Sen Warren nailed it. 

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

In 2018 Sen Warren criticizes Gop Congress for rolling back bank regulations.  Donald Trump sign the Republicon law which made it easier for banks to cheat American families.  Elizabeth Warren was right. The recent bank failures were the direct result of the Trump administration rolling back bank regulations.  

Is that the Indian lady?

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is that the Indian lady?

Jimmy stop asking silly questions.  Clearly she is the spitting image of Pocahontas and your average Native American woman.

image.jpeg.6d30519f0da29580ee5387e3366db211.jpeg

image.jpeg.2c822d295c31ab99c93b092036bd37ba.jpeg

1/1024th Indian with a chance of having that much lineage from 10 generations ago.  My great grandfather on my mom’s side was full blooded Cherooke.  Needless to say I don’t feel the need to bs and invent that I’m a Native American like the Pocahontas wannabe with less heritage than me.