Silicon Valley Bank

ERBtheGREAT

5 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

BUY THE DIP

FairWarning a proud and smart poster.  It baffles me when you're a conservative.  There hasn't been a party that has governed on so much hate since the 1930's in Germany.  Your party hates so much.

Speaking of dips check out this company out of Wisconsin that sells spices. Towards the top of their home page it says "about Republicons". Read it and let me know what you think. 

Penzeys.com

https://www.penzeys.com/shop/about-republicans/

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

FairWarning a proud and smart poster.  It baffles me when you're a conservative.  There hasn't been a party that has governed on so much hate since the 1930's in Germany.  Your party hates so much.

Speaking of dips check out this company out of Wisconsin that sells spices. Towards the top of their home page it says "about Republicons". Read it and let me know what you think. 

Penzeys.com

That’s fine, that’s their opinion.  I agree with much of it.  I would like to know if they voted D.  

1 minute ago, FairWarning said:

That’s fine, that’s their opinion.  I agree with much of it.  I would like to know if they voted D.  

I would think so. When they see their party being taken over by Neo-Nazis, criminals and fascist that would be the only way to stop it. Democrats can't save democracy on their own.

36 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Penzeys.com

Hilarious they talk about Republicans straying for conservative values.  Have they looked at what the dems have strayed to?

On 3/11/2023 at 8:07 AM, jasson621 said:

You can't reason with "them". The elitists will get their bailout, can't have Harry and his See you next Tuesday wife losing money. If this was a midwestern bank full of farm deposits it would rot. 

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

I'm rooting for banks to fail. 

One small problem and I have already posted it. 

14 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

He was on the BOD for signature bank, not SVB

Dumb Monkey is as clueless as Dumb Joey. 

Speaking of clueless did you say the great Dr. Fauci should be in jail?

Is this based on you being a Neo-Nazi?

Dumb Joey has obviously joined the Republicon party. The party of Neo-Nazis,  Fascist, criminals and big government.